• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tomáš Rosický: Little Mozart's Last Bow

Fogl

Looks like it wasn't his last bow afterall, he signed a 2y contract with Sparta Prague today.

I really wish he stays healthy, at least for one more season.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
True loyalty. Gerrard gets called loyal for only staying at Liverpool because his family got threatened, and chooses to **** off to the MLS for more money in the end. Rosicky continuously rejected the MLS and Asia to stay and lead Arsenal to 4th place, and then he rejects big money again for the fairy tale career ending at his home club - absolute legend of a man.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
16-03-2014-GifNumber-204.gif

MagicalRozza

With him just like with Wilshere it will be very interesting to see if he stays fit in Sparta. I really regret not getting his numbered jersey last season.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Absolute legend. True football genius. I actually have to stop myself from thinking about his talent and personality, what he could have done if not for injuries and all that, cause it makes me so sad but also frightened once you realize his capacity. Love him to death, top man top player, long live rock n roll

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I think you lot are bonkers ..... if I took 1,188 days sick off work my time in the office would not be viewed so favorably :) :) Rozza had a couple of stone cold world class performances for us but his legacy is light years away from Vieira, Pires, Henry, Bergkamp, Petit, Overmars, Wright (Ian not Richard), Adams, Keown etc....

Dunno why, I got a bit more love for Diaby - he could have had it all, and Eduardo will always have my maximum unlimited respect.

Dont hate me :lol:

Reactions: BBF

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Loved the man.

I remember my one time at the Emirates and the announcer was calling out the first XI.

When it came to announce Tomas' name and shirt number, well, you could hear the happiness in the announcer's voice...

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, NUMBER 7! TOMAS ROSCKY!

The whole stadium cheered just as joyously.

He had that something when playing that made you like football even more.

Such a unique playstyle. We miss him. Specially now when we have hard time moving the ball quickly and forward.

Brilliant brilliant player!

marting

Quality player, who you just cant help but love. Even after the whole walking away without looking (free kick) against united.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Wonderful wonderful footballer. Used to control the tempo of our play so well. There are so many wonderful moments to choose from but if I had to pick just one this would be it -

His play from 3:21 mark onwards highlights how intelligent he really was. Fashioned a shooting opportunity, forced a good save from the keeper but he didn't just stand and admire. He got involved immediately and slipped Adebayor through on goal. Rosicky at his very very best.

Top Bottom