• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tomáš Rosický: Little Mozart's Last Bow

ptrcopp

Wonderful wonderful footballer. Used to control the tempo of our play so well. There are so many wonderful moments to choose from but if I had to pick just one this would be it -

His play from 3:21 mark onwards highlights how intelligent he really was. Fashioned a shooting opportunity, forced a good save from the keeper but he didn't just stand and admire. He got involved immediately and slipped Adebayor through on goal. Rosicky at his very very best.

Yes he was injured too much, but You can’t fault the man’s mentality. When he scored his goal he didn’t wait for the referee to call it, just ran off celebrating.
Say what you like about him, can’t fault him on the pitch.

Eduardo_da_Silva

I remember the day and the place where I was when he signed. One of my favourite moments as an Arsenal fan. Its so rare that a player You adore signs for a club You worship. Goodbye little mozart, we all know You deserved much more than You got from Your career, but You gave us many little moments of joy and for that I will forever be grateful.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
great gifted technical player

sorta bitter about it all thou because injury plauged technically gifted players are our forté

skip spence

I'm just surprised he retired now.

Where did he rehab last season?

But that sounds harsh. Was very easy on the eye Tomas, he really played the beautiful game.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
You'll struggle to find other players who make the game look so beautiful with the grace and elegance they move with (obviously Kaka, Bergkamp, etc.). His style made everything better to watch and seemed to up everyone else in the team's level too, the way he brought teammates in and forced them to play at his tempo. Arguably the perfect secondary playmaker type to link with a more arrogant, classic number 10 (Özil), it's a shame we didn't get to see them play together more because of Rosicky's injuries and Wenger's move to a less aesthetic style after 2013/14.

Woke up and saw this on twitter yesterday and genuinely welled up a little. Such a magical player, the orchestrator of such beautiful moments. He truly is Little Mozart.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You'll struggle to find other players who make the game look so beautiful with the grace and elegance they move with (obviously Kaka, Bergkamp, etc.). His style made everything better to watch and seemed to up everyone else in the team's level too, the way he brought teammates in and forced them to play at his tempo. Arguably the perfect secondary playmaker type to link with a more arrogant, classic number 10 (Özil), it's a shame we didn't get to see them play together more because of Rosicky's injuries and Wenger's move to a less aesthetic style after 2013/14.

Woke up and saw this on twitter yesterday and genuinely welled up a little. Such a magical player, the orchestrator of such beautiful moments. He truly is Little Mozart.
Countless times where we were absolutely flat with no spark or energy and Wenger would put this man on and he would literally light up the whole game/ Fast paced Wenger-ball with passes pinging in and out opening up crazy space. To me, an all time favourite.

wigner

All time Arsenal legend. The midfield with Hleb, Rosicky, and Fabregas was one of the best ever midfields.

infinium

If it wasn't for injuries we'd have been talking about him challenging Iniesta for best attacking midfielder. The potential was there.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Short documentary with interview released by the club last week. Enjoy.

His farewell match is on June 9th in Prague.

Edit: "After the year 2008, we weren't good enough to win the league."

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Short documentary with interview released by the club last week. Enjoy.

His farewell match is on June 9th in Prague.

Edit: "After the year 2008, we weren't good enough to win the league."

“I want to say goodbye to Sparta Prague and Czech national team fans straight from the pitch,” said Rosicky.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Let’s hope he doesn’t get injured making a sandwich or picking up the remote control before this weekend.

Top Bottom