• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tomáš Rosický: Little Mozart's Last Bow

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Fantastic little player. Just a shame he was the first of the players under wenger that would go on to spend long spells on the sidelines during the last decade. That time he spent out during 08/09 was ridiculous.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Just seeing Rosicky & Hleb next to each other is getting me all emotional.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Say what you will about some of these players, but I f*cking loved that team and that era. Maybe not so much at the time, at the time they were bloody infuriating, but in hindsight haha.
Maybe apart from Clichy and Gibbs, every one of those players at their peak, walks in to our current team.

Sottsass

Will never forget his derisive smirk and body language as Rooney scored his free kick.

His excuse afterwards was even more infuriating.

Good player, but not at all deserving of all the adulation and fawning.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Quite remarkable. One of the best I have ever seen. I’m referring to his missus of course. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Such energy,enthusiasm and desire for the club. A career blighted by injury but an iconic player nevertheless. Enjoy a long and healthy retirement little Mozart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom