Tomáš Rosický (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Lukazan, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=265106&CPID=22&CLID=6&lid=&title=Rosicky+confirms+Sp**s+talks&channel=Premiership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... remiership</a>

Well I've heard this alot, and it's looking increasingly likely to me..

Are we going to let those bastards have a talent like him? :shock:

2. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

if we do, we are a bunch of no good tossers. rosicky is brilliant.

3. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

Yes, my thoughts too..

Especially since we are in need of a creative midfielder no?

4. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

So Rosicky going to Sp**s, just like Rivaldo, Morientes, Van Bommel, Ronaldo were all join Sp**s eh....... ;)

He is probably saying this to get the other clubs off their arse and get them interested.

5. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

Rosicky won't end up at Sp**s, simply because he's too good. Just like JazzG points out, Sp**s suffer because they try to punch above their weight in the transfer market. A bigger, better club will get him, perhaps us, perhaps Chelsea, perhaps someone in Spain or Italy, and for the Spuds it'll be another one that got away.

6. Lord Dula

Lord Dula New Member Elite

Rosicky is a good player but not as good as everyone makes out. Too many flaws in his game.

7. Clarkey

Clarkey New Member

Yep, good PR for Thomas to get his dream move, especially with the mention of the club hes talking to. Sp**s really need to get some sense and notm reveal who they are after, and how cheap. And they wonder why no players end up there. :mrgreen:

8. Stim

Stim New Member Elite

Obviously he is talented, but i heard this season he was struggling to get in the Dortmund team..

Sounds like a Sp**s player to me :wink:

9. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

£3m for Rosicky is an absolute steal. Rosicky should be playing for one of the top clubs in Europe, not a mediocre mid-table side like Sp*rs.

10. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

huh...? :?

11. Flatulentcow

Flatulentcow New Member

More like 10 million if this report is to be believed.

12. luma

luma New Member

10 million is a fair deal

13. Campbell.23

Campbell.23 New Member

Rosicky to Sp**s? My humour is immense :lol:

14. GoonerGurjit

Well the other day The Mirror said that Dortmund would accept around £3m for Rosicky. He's definitely up for grabs.

15. AfC_li4nGht

AfC_li4nGht New Member

Scored for czech today~ That's show his quality~ I would have laugh my ass out if spur gets him... Hope we can sign him too :angel

16. Clarkey

Clarkey New Member

Rosicky or Hleb though, if we were narrowed down to those two (I know many haven't seen a lot of Hleb so its hard to judge.)

17. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

18. GoonerGurjit

Borussia Dortmund have today said that despite their precarious financial situation they won't be selling Rosicky. I'm sure they'll sell if someone offers £10m or so.

19. Corny

Corny New Member Trusted

Rosicky to Sp**s? Not a chance. More chance of San Antonio than Tottenham :D

If we were to sell a creative attacking player, say Reyes (Not that I hope we do mind!), then I would like to see us interested in a player of his ability and experience.

20. albakos

albakos Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you" Administrator

Re: Rosicky to Sp**s?

And now for the weekly thread bump

:D :D