• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tomáš Rosický (Out)

Lukazan

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=265106&CPID=22&CLID=6&lid=&title=Rosicky+confirms+Sp**s+talks&channel=Premiership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... remiership</a>

Well I've heard this alot, and it's looking increasingly likely to me..

Are we going to let those bastards have a talent like him? :shock:

Lukazan

Established Member
Yes, my thoughts too..

Especially since we are in need of a creative midfielder no?

JazzG

Established Member
So Rosicky going to Sp**s, just like Rivaldo, Morientes, Van Bommel, Ronaldo were all join Sp**s eh....... ;)

He is probably saying this to get the other clubs off their arse and get them interested.

asajoseph

Established Member
Rosicky won't end up at Sp**s, simply because he's too good. Just like JazzG points out, Sp**s suffer because they try to punch above their weight in the transfer market. A bigger, better club will get him, perhaps us, perhaps Chelsea, perhaps someone in Spain or Italy, and for the Spuds it'll be another one that got away.

Clarkey

Yep, good PR for Thomas to get his dream move, especially with the mention of the club hes talking to. Sp**s really need to get some sense and notm reveal who they are after, and how cheap. And they wonder why no players end up there. :mrgreen:

Stim

Obviously he is talented, but i heard this season he was struggling to get in the Dortmund team..

Sounds like a Sp**s player to me :wink:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
£3m for Rosicky is an absolute steal. Rosicky should be playing for one of the top clubs in Europe, not a mediocre mid-table side like Sp*rs.

AfC_li4nGht

Scored for czech today~ That's show his quality~ I would have laugh my ass out if spur gets him... Hope we can sign him too :angel

Clarkey

Rosicky or Hleb though, if we were narrowed down to those two (I know many haven't seen a lot of Hleb so its hard to judge.)

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Borussia Dortmund have today said that despite their precarious financial situation they won't be selling Rosicky. I'm sure they'll sell if someone offers £10m or so.

Corny

Rosicky to Sp**s? Not a chance. More chance of San Antonio than Tottenham :D

If we were to sell a creative attacking player, say Reyes (Not that I hope we do mind!), then I would like to see us interested in a player of his ability and experience.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Re: Rosicky to Sp**s?

And now for the weekly thread bump

:D :D

Top Bottom