Tomáš Rosický (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Lukazan, Mar 24, 2005.

1. est

est New Member

Re: Rosicky to Villa?

No way is Wenger selling him in January. He's a valuable squad player and is getting plenty of playing time. Moreover, considering we're already short stacked in midfield with Cesc and Diaby being constantly injured and Ramsey just starting his comeback process, it would be mad to let Rosicky go.

2. TomasCR

TomasCR New Member Trusted

He won't go to any other club in England but rumours in our papers inform about a very concrete (and good) offer that has been already made by one of the Turkish teams (most likely Galatasaray) and his agent confirmed that it's on the table at the moment and will be discussed in the next months.

That said, it'll depend on how much he will play until the end of the season but since we're going into a period when every single game is important and Wenger will rely mainly on the proven players, we might enjoy the couple of games Rosicky will get because it might as well be his last ones. Come on Tommy show them what you're all about!

3. TomasCR

TomasCR New Member Trusted

Another thing that has to be taken into account is that his price is supposed to be around 7mil pounds and considering there will be only one year left on this contract after this season ends...

4. fabo

fabo 6.51 / 10

7m would be a gift tbh.

5. Y va marquer

Y va marquer New Member Elite

Can't find the article at the moment but I'm sure Wenger has said recently that he's not selling anyone in January.

6. Jasard

Jasard Forum Issue Troubleshooter

£7m at the end of the season for Rosicky would be amazing.

7. Shue

Shue New Member Elite

Happy for Rosicky to stay as a squad player, I've always rated him. If he wants to go and get regular football that's cool too. He's kept his head down and worked hard since coming back from injury in an attempt to repay the club and I respect that.

8. -vapour-

-vapour- New Member

I'm a firm believer that Rosicky's days at Arsenal are extremely limited. He has not been good this season at all, clearly past it and struggling to find his form especially with the lack of opportunities. I would take 7mil in a heart beat.

9. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

If we sell him I know enough about our fake title chances every year

10. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

If Hazard is going to cost £13m and the sale of Rosicky helps fund it, then I'm all for it. I like Rosicky but he's hardly set the league alight this season.

11. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

Sell Denilson and keep Rosicky

12. arsenallegends

arsenallegends New Member

No way I want Denilson to leave because we wont bring in another holding midfielder. Rosicky needs to consider his future here in May.

13. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

Denilson has never performed well in that role. We should sell Denilson and buy a proper DM regardless of what happens to Rozza.

14. There is light

There is light New Member

We should sell denilson even if we don't buy any DM or B2B or CM. He should go and play in spain or back to brazil, would be a hit.

Still think rosicky's got 2 good years in him as a squad player. Definitely, not willing to see him leave.

15. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

No way would anybody pay 7M for Rosicky.

16. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

One of the players who I don't mind being moved on, the others being Almunia, Eboue, Diaby and Arshavin. 7M is a bomb for Rosicky though, believe it when I see it.

17. Re: Rosicky to Villa?

Villa just bought Bent for twenty, I think, they can buy him for seven.

18. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

His Agent confirm there are offer from turkey

but rozza dont want hear any offer

<a class="postlink" href="http://fotbal.sport.cz/clanek/181688-opusti-rosicky-arsenal-vazna-nabidka-prisla-z-turecka.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fotbal.sport.cz/clanek/181688-op ... recka.html</a>

19. Bossa

Bossa New Member

Let him go. Diaby is back and Ramsey will be back in a few weeks.

20. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Wilshere has stepped up levels this season, hopefully by the end of the season Ramsey will have as well. Add in the pretty Established Song, Cesc and hope that one of Diaby/Denilson find fitness and form then considering we have plenty of wide options Rosicky does become surplus to requirements. We should sell him in the summer.