• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tomáš Rosický

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Established Member
Jkreffer said:
I know everyone seems to love Yaya, but he isn't anywhere near as proven as someone like Rosicky is.
In all Champions league matches for Olympicos Yaya has been brilliant, especially against Real Madrid when they beat them 2-1.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
patrick42uk said:
reyes has to work or Arsène 'i scouted him for years' wenger wont look too clever. its why reyes plays a lot of games he doesnt deserve.

as for rosicky, wenger is clearly not too concerned about being outmuscled in every game if he's really in for him. germany might be physical, but the premeirship is another level.

What has Pires done done for us this season that Reyes hasn't?
Pires doesn't have any motavation left it seems and motavation always beats class...

its why reyes plays a lot of games he doesnt deserve.
what on earth are you talking about?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
patrick42uk said:
reyes has to work or Arsène 'i scouted him for years' wenger wont look too clever. its why reyes plays a lot of games he doesnt deserve.

as for rosicky, wenger is clearly not too concerned about being outmuscled in every game if he's really in for him. germany might be physical, but the premeirship is another level.

What has Pires done done for us this season that Reyes hasn't?
Pires doesn't have any motavation left it seems and motavation always beats class...

its why reyes plays a lot of games he doesnt deserve.
what on earth are you talking about? Pires and Dennis are the ones you are talking about

Jkreffer

Established Member
In all Champions league matches for Olympicos Yaya has been brilliant, especially against Real Madrid when they beat them 2-1.

I know that, but right now Rosicky is a better player.

wer

i say we buy him and let him play centre or let him cut inside from wide. he is not cup-tied for CL, right?

Uri

Do you guys really want to see him in our outfit ?
I think he is a great player but yet I'm sure he will not be the one to make the diffrence. There are about 10 players (Who I find realistic targets) that I would like to see better than him.

RammiXP

i think rocisky is a great player and with the decline of pires and freddi he would be a perfect signing.

however i would say a stonger cm is more important.

Zico

Established Member
A few weeks ago I would've applauded bringing in the likes of Rosicky. But for this January transfer window I think that Wenger should maybe resist the urge.

We need cover for Fabregas and Gilberto, but a lot of foreign players take too long to settle in. I think that Wenger should try to buy in the English Premier League before looking to other leagues. Rosicky might only settle down in April by which time it'll be too late to catch up with Spuds for the 4th spot. Let's get some battle tested EPL players now. We can buy the likes of Rosicky in the summer.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Who cares if we have 2 CAM as long as he improves the team. Right now Hleb is playing like Barney the dinosaur and Rosicky is playing better than him. Just get the guy. If he can improve our team, then just go and get him. Man Im fed up right now, arghh!!!!

qs

Established Member
mmmm yes please. 8million would be some buy. I reckon we'd pay closer to 12 but Id accept that.

Viper

Established Member
It probably is.

I think we'll get him this January then. I think he is a class player, would add to the squad but he isn't the type of player we really need to be looking for. Would be good to replace the declining Ljungberg and Pires. If we get him, I really hope Wenger still buys another player - a defensive midfielder.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The only positive thing about this is that we ateast aren't signing Pienaar. I don't see the need of another "flair" player as the link named him. If we were to get a CM it should be a DM. we are quite covered on the flank with Hleb, Reyes and Freddie. And if we were to sign another winger he should go straight into the lineup and be a natural winger, we don't have time in this disturbed times to let a plaeyr adjust.
The only winger I really want to see at Arsenal are Joaquin, Sneijder or Tuncay.

maradonad2g

sjendar isnt a winger he's attacking mid but can also play wing I think we need 2 CM's one attacking and one defenbsive if we get rosicky thats one down but we do need a DM more i must admit

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Rosicky would be an incredible signing. He would give the whole place a lift. If Wenger really wants him then I'm sure he would choose us over Atletico.

kel varnsen

Established Member
Mista Edit said:
http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=346607&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Rosicky+talks+planned&channel=football_home

maybe there is some truth to this story

fan-****ing-tastic! rosicky is a brilliant, brilliant footballer. potentially one of the best in the world. he can take some of the pressure off cesc and at the same time make sure pires is out of the team for, almost, good.

hleb and rosicky together. i like! :)

Gurgen

Established Member
You like huh? Well you won't like it when some Senegalese gorilla eats them alive (again). Rosicky is not what we need at all. The last thing we need now is another *****.
Balance ffs, balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom