• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tomáš Rosický

Status
Not open for further replies.

oreo

Im thinking of this team o_o.
------------------------Henry----------------------
Rosicky-------Reyes----------------------Hleb
---------------Gilberto---Fabregas--------------
Cole---------------------------------------Eboue
---------------Senderos---Toure-----------------
----------------------Lehmann--------------------

If Gilberto is replaced by Reo-Coker, this is a dream world..

MTG

gun4glory said:
MTG said:
™}}T£M0o$£{{™ said:
is there any chance of buying any players from juve for cheap?

The one I want is Buffon.
When we already got Lehmenn! What have you been smokin'! :lol:

Haha! Nothing.

It's very simple. Lehmenn will need replacing as next season he has nothing to motivate himself for. We need to improve the goal-keeping position. Since being named Number 1 for Germany, Lehmenn has become erratic again.

It's the same scenario as when Lukic was replaced by Seaman.

We need to go forwards.

Almunia and Poom are not the answer.

Lehmenn should be our second-choice behind someone like Buffon.

Either that or Wenger should bust the bank and get Robinson.

Someone he should have got when he had the chance for £2m.

A

Anonymous

pardew isn't going to sell his captin, seeing as they got europe next season.

if were looking for a defensive mid , i would like someone who actually focus's his game on nothing but the defensive side, eg zokora,makoun , just let the attackers in the team do there jobs

dronan

qs said:
dronan said:
Reo-coker isn't a Defensive Midfielder.

He's a ball winning box to box midfielder. He would add defensive ability and toughness

Isn't that what Diaby is for? I do like reo-coker as a player but I don't think we are going to be in for him. If anything Arsenal would probably buy an out and out Defensive midfielder to compete with Gilberto. Just my opinion.

qs

Established Member
TalentScout said:
pardew isn't going to sell his captin, seeing as they got europe next season.

if were looking for a defensive mid , i would like someone who actually focus's his game on nothing but the defensive side, eg zokora,makoun , just let the attackers in the team do there jobs

No way, thats too limiting in a 4-4-2 system. You need to have both CMs capable of scoring goals.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
slydogg said:
the one player id like from juve is zambrotta he qaulity

I agree, the best wingback in the world but he is destined for Milan or real in my eyes. Suprised that Chelski never wenr for him

A

Anonymous

QS,i think manchester united proved that its fine to have one defensive midfielder and one attacker , keane and scholes , i think they won the trebble :p

Sammer

Established Member
Rosicky will be able to play central midfield (cover for Cesc) and in his main role as a right winger.

Jeez, I am already talking it it was a done deal...but it´s pretty close. That article in the "KICKER" is a reliable source.

RammiXP

in regard to what scorp said i think it was a clever hint and a hint that points towards our next signing.

Rosicky par a serious problems is ours.

I think the next signing will be Baptista.

the noises i have been hearing and what looks like happening is what leads to me to that conclusion.

i also expect Curtis Davies to sign and that would be our team sorted for next year.

Rahul

Why do we need a DM?why cant we just have 2 box to box midfielders like we have had in the past with viera and petit or parlour?

And moreover cescs defensive qualities aint that bad though he needs to improve on them.

AFCFan4Ever

http://home.skysports.com/worldcup/arti ... +announced

Tomas Rosicky is expected to announce he has sealed a move to Arsenal at a press conference on Tuesday.

The Borussia Dortmund midfielder underwent medicals with the North Londoners and Czech Republic sources claim he agreed a contract on Monday night.

After activating a clause in his contract to leave Dortmund for £6.8 million, he has had a number of clubs pursuing his signature but is due to reveal details of the move alongside agent Pavel Paska in Austria, where Czech Republic are holding their World Cup preparation camp.

"There have been about 70 clubs interested and the move to Arsenal would be a big kind of encouragement before the World Cup finals start," Czech coach Karel Bruckner revealed to CTK.

Atletico Madrid were in pole position to land the 25-year-old but their negotiations collapsed this week.

Arsenal also signed Jens Lehmann from Dortmund and Rosicky scored against Arsenal whilst with Sparta Prague, in the 2000 UEFA Champions League.

Rosicky is likely to be a replacement for Robert Pires, who is out of contract and interesting Villarreal, so Opta compared the two players' statistics.

:shock: 70 teams interested??? Good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom