• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tomáš Rosický

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester

Established Member
Arsène Wenger said: “We are delighted to welcome Tomas to our squad. He has great technique, skill on the ball and sharp passing. Tomas has good experience at all levels for club and country, and we look forward to welcoming him to Arsenal after what will hopefully be a successful summer for him at the World Cup.”

dronan

hmm that blank page suggests Arsenal has signed Thomas 'rosicky'...

EDIT - confirmed in a matter of seconds... it was blank a couple of seconds aho.. ha..

Ratinho

Established Member
Heh, i'm not going back over the fairly impressive 15 pages that sprung up since last night, so just two things.

Rosicky ifffffb.

Ahh, just one thing then. So many jealous fans this morning, especially UNited fans who can't fathom why they haven't gone for him with their midfield problems. :)

GunneDown

From seeing some clips he looks very good..

Some poeple will never be happy. That what happens when you have a forum with a bunch of C.unts on it.

Ricky_AFC

jester said:
roskicy: "I’m really happy to be here at Arsenal, it is a great day for me. The team showed its strength recently in the Champions League and it has big potential with a lot of young players, I think we can be even better next season. This is the best club in Europe and I will give everything for Arsenal.”

Excellent. Very good first words as an arsenal man.

dronan

Now the deal is done I just hope everyone keeps a level head and judges him at the end of the new season rather the end of the first month of the new season.

Ricky_AFC

Its really great to make a signing that has us all cheering and other teams jealous. Doesn't happen often but it feels great. This is a really go start to the summer, hopefully by the end we will have a squad to challenge for the title next season.

Asterix

Established Member
Well, he's ours now, so this is no longer a rumour. Please check out the Rosicky has signed thread in Arsenal Talk. What a nice start to the silly season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom