• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tom Cleverley

trunks206

Established Member
4620-oh-god.gif

Clearly (hopefully) the Mirror's ****ing with us, but...

Arsène Wenger is ready to sign a new contract at Arsenal after being handed a £70million transfer war chest – with Manchester United’s Tom Cleverley among his targets.

Wenger, whose current deal expires at the end of the season, has been linked with jobs at Real Madrid and PSG in the last few weeks.

But after talks with the Gunners board, he is ready to sign a new two-year contract, and will be rewarded with a huge £70million transfer kitty.

However, while Arsenal fans might be hoping for big names such as Karim Benzema or Edinson Cavani, Wenger has set his sights a little lower... :)lol:)

Daily Mirror reports that among Arsenal’s key targets this summer is… Cleverley of United, who is tipped to leave Old Trafford this summer.

The England international has had a forgettable 12 months, having lost the respect of many fans, but perhaps Wenger could reignite his fortunes in north London?

Cleverley is also known to be a target for Everton.

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/24/Arsène-wenger-gets-70million-in-transfer-funds-wants-to-sign-tom-cleverley-4707271/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/24/Arsène-we ... y-4707271/</a>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Where would he even play? He's not really a DM and there's no chance he'll even be close to starting anywhere else for us. I cannot see this happening.

In saying that I don't think he's a bad player, Everton would be an excellent move for him and would be a great signing for Everton.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
He's ****ing ****. Jones has said it before and I'll paraphrase, he's the epitome of a typical English midfielder - runs around a lot and does **** all, yet gets hailed for his "hard work".

He turns 25 in 4 months and has done absolutely nothing of note. He's not even a freckle on the ass of Ramsey, not to mention Wilshere, and they're both younger.

He wouldn't even be good enough for Everton, they have better. McCarthy is twice the player this **** is, he's a poor excuse of a midfielder and I wouldn't even have him here, he's not even as good as Mark ****ing Noble.

**** this kid and the unwarranted hype behind him. The only impressive thing he's ever done is slithering his way into a Manure shirt.

ScotVieira

Established Member
It is that season again when the English media starts to link every out of favour English player - rubbish and decent - with Arsenal.

It is an insult to even link this guy with us. Why on earth would we want to sign such a nothing player? He'll probably end up at West Brom or Sunderland.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He was good at Wigan. But yeah, not happening and we don't need him. He's a ghost this guy, you never know he's playing until the line up pops up on screen or he is substituted.

US_Gooner

Established Member
The same 2 goals shown from 9 different angles separated by clips of passes that anyone on this forum can also perform. Quality!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
images

Tom Cleverley will love this. He knows he'll get the chop soon enough and this link'll probably be enough to get him a decent move, he won't come here, somewhere else. He's literally stealing a living. The worst footballer I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom