• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tom Cleverley

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenio-Hall-Eddie-Murphy-Shocked-Look.gif

FinnGooner

Established Member
I see what's going on here. We don't want to spend money to buy better players so we'll buy **** to make our current players look better. Nice!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Thank God that article is from The Metro :) At this rate it would be simpler if we had a Man Utd cast off's thread!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FinnGooner said:
I see what's going on here. We don't want to spend money to buy better players so we'll buy **** to make our current players look better. Nice!

And yet if we were linked to a good player you'd probably say it's bullsh*t

FinnGooner

Established Member
Tir Na Nog said:
FinnGooner said:

Absolutely! 98% of all the links are bullshit

And just to make it clear, I wasn't being serious. I don't think we're interested in Tom Cleverley at all. And I don't think we'll buy **** players just to make our current crop seem better. That would be stupid.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Dokaka said:
He's ******* ****. Jones has said it before and I'll paraphrase, he's the epitome of a typical English midfielder - runs around a lot and does **** all, yet gets hailed for his "hard work".

Thanks for reminding me of that post:

r3guvq8nr42.jpg

fabo :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FinnGooner said:
Tir Na Nog said:
FinnGooner said:

Absolutely! 98% of all the links are bullshit

And just to make it clear, I wasn't being serious. I don't think we're interested in Tom Cleverley at all. And I don't think we'll buy **** players just to make our current crop seem better. That would be stupid.

Looking back I probably should have realised you weren't being serious. :lol: :eek:ops:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can we just delete this thread? Just reading his name irritates me, it's like being linked with Kalou every summer, wish these **** journos would just **** off.

amirkat

Established Member
The Kalou link turned out to be true, though: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/23/salomon-kalou-rejected-arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ed-arsenal</a>

fml

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
The Mirror has a history of trolling Arsenal fans. I think they also started the rumours Wenger was interested in signing Joey Barton.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It's hard to pick who I would prefer out of Cleverley and Bender. Hopefully Wenger thinks carefully about this.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Johnny_Blaze said:
The Mirror has a history of trolling Arsenal fans. I think they also started the rumours Wenger was interested in signing Joey Barton.

Barton reckoned it was close until the Gervinho incident.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom