• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tom Cleverley

E

Enoch

Johnny_Blaze said:
The Mirror has a history of trolling Arsenal fans. I think they also started the rumours Wenger was interested in signing Joey Barton.

Not just 'The Mirror' mate, the media as a whole troll Arsenal supporters. I wouldn't be surprised if they come on here and read some of the posts after they've linked us with s**t like Cleverly, the responses and the way some act to news like this make them laugh even more.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

After watching him today I've decided this is the man I want in the middle of the park for Arsenal.... in fact just give them Ramsey.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Smalling, Welbeck and Cleverly have more premier league medals than most of our squad..... to be fair.. :shock:

:lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom