• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tom Huddlestone

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He said he only needed COVER for our RIGHT BACK. Not CB and only cover.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Albeit not a CB in which we supposedly need more, what with Hoyte and Toure being able too fill in there, inwhich case we would still need a CB.

Jinn

Established Member
I believe Hoyte is being groomed as a CB now. Which is why we need cover at RB.
I guess we'll see on Wednesday in the reserve match. If he plays at CB, we can safely assume thats his new position.

and we NEED defenders...
Not according to Arsène.

That's still wrong. ;)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But the thing is he was talking about buying Huddelstone, who is a CB. In which case Arsène feels we have enough depth.

EDIT: Isn't Wednesday today. The match is probably already on.

patrick42uk

Established Member
it seems djourou might be a similar sort of player to huddlestone i.e huge physical prescence capable of playing midfield or in defence. djourou is only 17 as well. would there be a point getting huddlestone if we already have an identical player of the same age?

weelip

patrick42uk said:
it seems djourou might be a similar sort of player to huddlestone i.e huge physical prescence capable of playing midfield or in defence. djourou is only 17 as well. would there be a point getting huddlestone if we already have an identical player of the same age?

who is djourou?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
patrick42uk said:
Who knows. This kid might turn out to be world class.

Hulle

I've seen him a couple of times in the 1. division... he's very impressive... very strong and great in the air

and as some of you already mentioned, he can play either in defense and midfield...

go for him Arsène 8)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom