• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tomas Rosicky (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If anyone has seen Jack Wilsheres instagram, he says Rosicky is leaving. I'll try and find the post. Very sad news.

This guy has been with me since the start of my career, through thick and thin and always showed me the way when things have been tough. Going to miss him around the place and even more on the pitch. It's been a pleasure my friend and I wish you all the luck in the world.#TR7

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He's giving Wenger hints. Though tbh I would only be angry for show if Rosicky got a new contract. Love the guy.

Jack the lad

A propper player, gentleman and arsenal through and through. Sadly injuries ruined his career. But i have nothing but good memories from the lad.
His goal vs Tottenham, his goal in the almost comeback vs milan. Some really memories. Good luck little mozart, you will always have a home here.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The only injury prone player I've liked. Still remember him playing for Sparta Prague at Highbury. We won 4-2 but he was wonderful. Then Dortmund away in 2003, we lost 2-1, again the best player on the pitch. Brilliant footballer.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He hates Tottenham
He hates Tottenham
Ro-sick-y
He hates Tottenham.

Farewell #TR7, your career could've been so much different, but for injuries.

Best of luck.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Why is this in the Transfer Rumours?

He isn't being linked to other clubs, just leaving the club because his contract runs out.

Reactions: BBF

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why is this in the Transfer Rumours?

He isn't being linked to other clubs, just leaving the club because his contract runs out.
Apparently got offers in MLS UAE and somewhere else according to Twitter.

Also it's Rosicky he deserves another thread **** it

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Never forgot watching him at the World Cup for the first time after we signed him, scored a beautiful long range goal against the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom