• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Toni Kroos

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Do you have some kind of cognitive issue? I addressed the part of his post that I took issue with. You didn't actually address my response and brought up a separate issue and now you're asking why I didn't address the issue you changed the subject to. I don't understand where folks like you come from. I'm not here to make you feel better by co-signing your fear mongering. 😂
This thread isn't about only you and me, I saw you ignore a part of his post and I jumped in there otherwise I won't post to you right?

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Do you have some kind of cognitive issue? I addressed the part of his post that I took issue with. You didn't actually address my response and brought up a separate issue and now you're asking why I didn't address the issue you changed the subject to. I don't understand where folks like you come from. I'm not here to make you feel better by co-signing your fear mongering. 😂
And there's no need to behave like a twitter user here.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Mate google it. I don't actually think Muslims would vote for that even though they say they want it. However we've seen things like Islamic groups taking over multiple UK highschools and pushing their agenda on them. And I couldn't take my daughter swimming some days because the Muslims pushed for women only swimming times.

ROFL. I was genuinely hoping you’d bring up the high school incident. The one that has been widely debunked as a islamophobic conspiracy seized upon by Gove et al who have enormous priors as rabid islamophobes. The New York Times actually did some investigative journalism to uncover it all and released a seven part podcast called “The Trojan Horse affair” to debunk the whole thing but it will probably go over your head.

As for “googling it” - no, fk you sir. If you’re going to throw around tropes and inflammatory nonsense as “fact” then you need to show your working or you will get reported.

Arsenal4life14

The fact that you live every day wetting the bed about the mythical brown boogeyman is punishment enough for your ignorance. I'm actually crying that you're a real person and not a caricature. There's nothing particularly woke about not demonizing a whole religion, that's just how normal people operate. This is really going to scare you...white people are already the global minority. It's a miracle you're still alive.

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF
Typical left wing woke artist response that, Can't respond with an actual debate but rather with petty and insulent insults which aren't even acurate either. I've never demonized the whole of the muslim population, Infact i don't even think it's a muslim issue, My issue is what some of them believe in and when you let massive amounts in. Like I said many are nice hard working citizens that just want a better life for themselves, They cause no trouble they just get on with their life, But to sit there and say there isnt an issue with any that emigrate is just naive and ***** footing around.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

I am all up for closing borders or making it very strict. The way it is right now is just insanity, most of them stay in same neighbourhoods and never really try to be better. And these people having the power to vote is a scary thought to me.

Warra democracy ladies and gentlemen 👏 👏

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
ROFL. I was genuinely hoping you’d bring up the high school incident. The one that has been widely debunked as a islamophobic conspiracy seized upon by Gove et al who have enormous priors as rabid islamophobes. The New York Times actually did some investigative journalism to uncover it all and released a seven part podcast called “The Trojan Horse affair” to debunk the whole thing but it will probably go over your head.

As for “googling it” - no, fk you sir. If you’re going to throw around tropes and inflammatory nonsense as “fact” then you need to show your working or you will get reported.

Gove brought up Birmingham, pretty sure he didn't bring up the Bradford or West Yorkshire incidents. My missus taught in these Yorkshire schools so I know all the details first hand.

I love the fact you think the New York Times looks into events in Yorkshire, just LOL

Arsenal4life14

So your solution to protect democracy is to be undemocratic? Don’t need to be a Muslim to smell the roses there mate.
I wasn't giving a solution just asking. Also Like i said i don't have a problem with a muslim government if it's built to better its opportunities in the UK and help it's citizens not bring an agenda that has no benefits to anybody.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

I wasn't giving a solution just asking. Also Like i said i don't have a problem with a muslim government if it's built to better its opportunities in the UK and help it's citizens not bring an agenda that has no benefits to anybody.

Man wtf are you talking about. Muslim government in the uk lmfao. You should be so lucky 😂

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Gove brought up Birmingham, pretty sure he didn't bring up the Bradford or West Yorkshire incidents. My missus taught in these Yorkshire schools so I know all the details first hand.

I love the fact you think the New York Times looks into events in Yorkshire, just LOL

Well go on then. Tell us about the “details”.

If you’re talking about parents pushing back against the lgbt curriculum that wasn’t exactly an exclusively Muslim problem although I know your obsession means you can’t look anywhere else. I’m not gonna sit here and pretend like there aren’t adjustments that need to be made but you siding with guys that are basically saying Muslims shouldn’t be allowed to vote as a man of colour, you really need to look over your shoulder and examine your principles mate.

Still waiting for that survey btw.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Typical left wing woke artist response that, Can't respond with an actual debate but rather with petty and insulent insults which aren't even acurate either. I've never demonized the whole of the muslim population, Infact i don't even think it's a muslim issue, My issue is what some of them believe in and when you let massive amounts in. Like I said many are nice hard working citizens that just want a better life for themselves, They cause no trouble they just get on with their life, But to sit there and say there isnt an issue with any that emigrate is just naive and ***** footing around.
Sir, you already lost the debate. You fear mongered an entire religion and have nothing but unrealized right wing propaganda about what could happen to defend your bigoted position. You're certainly not some kind of great mind who I'm worried about debating. I have a hard time stooping to an intellectual level that will resonate with people as incapable of understanding their role as a pawn as you are.

Go and **** to the 4 whole seats Reform won now. There's nothing but embarrassment for you in this thread. Every single celled bigot can only play victim and call people woke when checked on their nonsense, a word you can't even define by the way. 😂

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Can't see this tweet but I read what he said in German, there was no mistranslation.

Come on, what Paul Watson tweeted doesn't align with what he said. he stripped out every ounce of context to make him sound like alt-right ally.

I listened to that part of the podcast and while I don't entirely agree with what he said, it was the most milquetoast centrist **** I've heard in ages. All he did was acknowledge some of the problems the sheer volume of refugees has caused but a lot of the focus was on the failures of the system to help these people settle etc. Feel free to listen to the podcast if you don't believe me.

The guy publicly denounced the AfD a few years ago which completely contradicts the narrative that's building right now.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Come on, what Paul Watson tweeted doesn't align with what he said. he stripped out every ounce of context to make him sound like alt-right ally.

I listened to that part of the podcast and while I don't entirely agree with what he said, it was the most milquetoast centrist **** I've heard in ages. All he did was acknowledge some of the problems the sheer volume of refugees has caused but a lot of the focus was on the failures of the system to help these people settle etc. Feel free to listen to the podcast if you don't believe me.

The guy publicly denounced the AfD a few years ago which completely contradicts the narrative that's building right now.
There's loads of right wingers in Germany who renounce the AfD while actually agreeing with lots they say. The party has become so big that these days it includes voters who will say they "just want an honest debate on immigration" and active politicians who will say Hitler did nothing wrong. That the party heads haven't managed to get rid of the latter is the only reason no sane celebrity will ever endorse them just yet.

Kroos is the poster boy for Germany's conservatives and has been since long before these recent quotes. He did *****foot around saying the quiet part out loud in the podcast but there's a clear reason why he said the country has changed 10 years ago even though two years ago Germany took in a lot more refugees from just Ukraine than it did from all countries in 2015.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He's barely been retired a few days, but he still can't help being a tw8t already ffs.

Will miss ya Toni, you absolute c3nt 👍

Going by Kroos’ logic then this would be the England team:

1720393607858.png

They’d be lucky to finish bottom of their qualifying group 😭 noticed a common theme whenever I browse Twitter it’s always the accounts with some ai generated photo or no profile pic that are spewing the most hatred. A bunch of cowards that hide how they feel in person.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
There's loads of right wingers in Germany who renounce the AfD while actually agreeing with lots they say. The party has become so big that these days it includes voters who will say they "just want an honest debate on immigration" and active politicians who will say Hitler did nothing wrong. That the party heads haven't managed to get rid of the latter is the only reason no sane celebrity will ever endorse them just yet.

Kroos is the poster boy for Germany's conservatives and has been since long before these recent quotes. He did *****foot around saying the quiet part out loud in the podcast but there's a clear reason why he said the country has changed 10 years ago even though two years ago Germany took in a lot more refugees from just Ukraine than it did from all countries in 2015.

Yeah I don't disagree that he probably leans right and I don't agree with his views in general, but what he said was still misconstrued in that PJW tweet. My German isn't what it used to be but this tweet just about summed up how I heard it as well, feel free to correct it:

He's obviously *****footing around the subject as you said but IMO there's a rather big jump from criticism of how the government dealt with the issue and becoming an ally to people like PJW who quite literally would love to carpet bomb every single Muslim off the face of the planet. Kroos told AfD supporters to stay home and don't vote. AFAIK it wasn't some journo asking him and him worming his way out of supporting them, he actively went out and dunked on them.

To me Kroos just seems like your typical centrist "I bring up problems to sound smart but collapse if asked to provide solutions" dumbass. Maybe I'm being too charitable and I guess we'll see if he responds to the pushback.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom