• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tony Sylva

Gunner8

During the french diffusion of the Fa Cup game the commentators said that Arsenal are trying to sign Lille's goalkeeper: Tony Sylva.
He's pretty good 8)

A

Anonymous

Hes having a fantastic year this year and is doin well for Senegal, but lets be honest here, he couldnt even compete with F.Roma at Monaco, now htats telling you somehting, IMO roma is the worst keeper in the world at collecting crosses

Mostarac

Established Member
Viasat are broadcasting the French League every Saturday/Sunday night and I have seen Sylva play a couple matches. In those matches he has been great when it comes to saves, but I have not seen much of him when it comes to crosses in those matches as the teams playing against Lille played technically and on the ground.

koivu

I've not seen much of Tony Sylva since WC 2002 where I thought he was quite good. I doubt he's our man, however.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Re: [GK]Tony Sylva

Gunner8 said:
the commentators said that Arsenal are trying to sign Lille's goalkeeper: Tony Sylva.

Apparently Arsenal are trying to sign every single goalkeeper ever! :roll:

Top Bottom