• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Top 6. Can Wolves, Everton or Leicester break in?

Will any of the below break into the top six?

• LCFC

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Everton

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Wolves

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

say yes

forum master baiter
Leicester and Wolves have a shot if one of the top 6 has an awful season. But I don’t think any of them are capable of forcing their way in if all is healthy at the top 6 clubs.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Early days but Everton look a lot less like the sum of their parts whilst Leicester are looking good. Have a feeling Wolves will suffer if they have a long run in the Europa League. Don't see them having a squad for war on two fronts.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Leicester looking quite quality this season. Some defensive worries to look at but they're putting the points on the board.

Brolin

Liverpool Fan
United and Chelsea look dreadful at the moment. Think 5th to 8/9th could be anyone’s guess

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The thing with finishing 6th or 7th is that it doesnt really make much difference, I know it can be a Europa place but a few Wolves fans I know already wish they weren't in it, they believe they got no chance of winning it anyway and its a waste of time going by the last 8-9years of winners all being big clubs.

Does make you wonder what really is out there for clubs outside the top 6, realistically they play for a 6-8th league place finish every year, that must be so **** for a fan, what is the actual aim of these clubs? Top 4 is unrealistic now, top 6 is difficult and a lot of hope a big club messes up, cups are won by the top 6, when these clubs do get in Europa one year they struggle the next in the competition and with league form as the squads are too small, at times I wonder what is the point of these clubs.

Its like a cycle where one club improves then drops off, then another and so on..:lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The thing with finishing 6th or 7th is that it doesnt really make much difference, I know it can be a Europa place but a few Wolves fans I know already wish they weren't in it, they believe they got no chance of winning it anyway and its a waste of time going by the last 8-9years of winners all being big clubs.

Does make you wonder what really is out there for clubs outside the top 6, realistically they play for a 6-8th league place finish every year, that must be so **** for a fan, what is the actual aim of these clubs? Top 4 is unrealistic now, top 6 is difficult and a lot of hope a big club messes up, cups are won by the top 6, when these clubs do get in Europa one year they struggle the next in the competition and with league form as the squads are too small, at times I wonder what is the point of these clubs.

Its like a cycle where one club improves then drops off, then another and so on..:lol:
**** mentality. tbh. We have not really been in contention for winning the league for a long while.

We have not been in contention for winning the champions league either. You could argue we are in the same situation as they are but CL instead of EL.

We do have a better chance to get better though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so far only Leicester look better than most teams in the league they deserve it. Wolves are average and Everton are in bad form and will be good season for them if they finish top 10

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Thread says top 6 not top 4. Leicester will easily finish in the top 6.
Fair point. Wouldnt surprised me of united and Sp**s get 10 points more than Leicester in the last 25 games though. Alot more games to be played. Wouldnt surprised me of Leicester get too 6 either. Interesting season from that perspective.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom