• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Top strikers in Arsenal history

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
After the CB thread I'd thought I do a similar thread to past the time and see peoples opionions.

How do people rate the top 10 or 15 Arsenal srikers they have seen during their time?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
1. Thierry Henry
2. Robin Van Persie
3. Dennis Bergkamp
4. Jose Antonio Reyes
5. Emmauel Adebayor
6. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
7. Slyvain Wiltord
8. Olivier Giroud/Alexandre Lacazette
10. Nwankwo Kanu

...from my time as a fan, would be different if I saw the likes of Wright and Anelka, plus Bergkamp and Kanu would be higher if I saw more of them, but happy with the list.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
1. Thierry Henry
2. Robin Van Persie
3. Dennis Bergkamp
4. Emmauel Adebayor
5. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
6. Slyvain Wiltord
7. Alexandre Lacazette
8. Olivier Giroud
9. Eduardo
10. Nwankwo Kanu

...from my time as a fan, would be different if I saw the likes of Wright and Anelka, plus Bergkamp and Kanu would be higher if I saw more of them, but happy with the list.

Reyes ?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Henry
Bergkamp
Wright
RvP
Anelka
Adebayor
Aubamayeng
Kanu
Giroud
Lacazette

Mixture of reasons, but totally based on their Arsenal form. Anelka was the most exciting young player I have ever seen, Ade at his peak was better than those I have below him.

RvP ability wise was as good as any but those above him had a bigger impact.

Kanu was a tough one to judge.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Actually had him in, but took him out cause he was more of a winger...will probably put Jose back in at some point, great little player.

Yeah,think that he played as second striker in 2005/06.Should stayed a longer at Arsenal.

Arshavin was also striker in some period at us.When we had too many injuries.

Moah

Henry
Bergkamp
Wright
RvP
Anelka
Adebayor
Aubamayeng
Kanu
Giroud
Lacazette

Mixture of reasons, but totally based on their Arsenal form. Anelka was the most exciting young player I have ever seen, Ade at his peak was better than those I have below him.

RvP ability wise was as good as any but those above him had a bigger impact.

Kanu was a tough one to judge.
Ade > Auba?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kanu was amazing from 1999-2000, fell of a bit after the arrival of Henry, plus there was a good chance Kanu was already 35 when he joined us, which would also explain the steep decline :lol:

If I saw all of Kanu he would be above loads on my list, top player and a top man too.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
8. Alexandre Lacazette

Your reaction to this mate @hydrofluoric acid

giphy.gif

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Kanu was amazing from 1999-2001, fell of a bit after the arrival of Henry, plus there was a good chance Kanu was already 35 when he joined us, which would also explain the steep decline :lol:

If I saw all of Kanu he would be above loads on my list, top player and a top man too.
Amazing from 99 to 01 but fell off after Henry came? Henry came in 99 ffs

Latest posts

Top Bottom