• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Torsten Frings

Kenyonhater

Probably bollocks but someone phoned in to 606 on Radio 5 saying that he'd heard from a very good source - yeah, right :roll:- that Frings will be signed in the next day or two.

Would be a brilliant signing, we're crying out for the kind of leadership, power and drive he would provide and I think he'd be a better option than either Barry or Alonso but I'm not holding my breath.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

This would be ideal, and I have been dropping his name around the board just incase Wenger actually does snoop around here.

But yes sadly, bullocks.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

psycho said:
This would be ideal, and I have been dropping his name around the board just incase Wenger actually does snoop around here.

But yes sadly, bullocks.

Lets hope he doesnt snoop around here, else he may end up killing himself :shock:

Jinn

Established Member
I always got the impression that he was a little slow.
We kinda do need someone with a more interesting hairstyle in our team though.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Jinn said:
I always got the impression that he was a little slow.
We kinda do need someone with a more interesting hairstyle in our team though.

Isn't Sagna cool enough.

Or what about Kolo's mushroom haircut

and yes, Song's "Jamaican braids".. too :shock:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
1 is already a coup for us considering Wenger's thriftiness. 2 is a pleasant huge surprise.

Unlike though

kym7224

This morning check all German sites no rumour at all and he scores goals for Bremen.

Can't see it happening sadly.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
LOL

After Wenger let Gilberto leave and got in Silvestre, I won't be surprised at anything, not even the signing of Torsten Frings. Surely the German can't have more pelvic operations than Bischoff, right?

Anzac

Established Member
Is he recovering from long term injury?????
if so then he heads to the top of the list!!!!!!

Top Bottom