• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Toure injury

Mark

Established Member
wenger said they don't know for sure yet how bad it is but theyll find out soon. i hope we don't lose him, we missed him today. lauren had a pretty bad game.

Soler

Established Member
Lucky for us Boro aren't attack crazy ... we -should- be able to escape the first Boro game unscathed, without Kolo.

goonerdownunder

what happened to lauren he was playing pretty well last season, or has he just lost form without first team footbal with kolo in his place

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Toure just has a bruised foot, nothing long term. I think that last night showed we need a new CB or RB Toure HAS to play. I think he should play RB, but other disagree. Even so we cannot afford to leave Lauren as the RB.

Voltz is off, then again that is ok if Toure is playing, he is a lot better than Voltz imo. I would like to see how Toure would do against Henry ... that would be a good contest that I hope we never see.

I like Lauren as a player, he is very determined. He has guts, but he is nowhere near as good as Toure. Cygan 'sounded' good last night but then I did not see the match. Kolo has to play.

Archie The Leper

Toure just has a bruised foot, nothing long term.

Just home at lunchtime Sky Sports News said he's getting x-ray today & could be out for up to 6 weeks.

Maybe this is just scaremongering, I hope so, a big miss if true

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Archie The Leper said:
Toure just has a bruised foot, nothing long term.

Just home at lunchtime Sky Sports News said he's getting x-ray today & could be out for up to 6 weeks.

Maybe this is just scaremongering, I hope so, a big miss if true

Nooooooooo bloody hell. We really need him. That's karma for us all wishing ill on Rita Turdinand.

thegame24

Established Member
a brusied foot can be really bad. i bruised my toe ages a go and the pain of even slightly tapping the ball was unbearable.

zerofeel

in the famous word of ARNOLD....""HE'LL BE BACK"....cliched i know but its just for fun to lighten up the sombre mood in the ARSENAL camp rite now and we can always have the option of recalling VOLTZ wat have we got to lose eh??...WE SHALL OVERCOME MANURE GUNNERS come on!! :x :) :wink:

titi

Apart from henry kolo has been our best player this season so i hope he isnt out too long because i'm really starting to get worried about lauren at RB.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom