• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Trésor Mputu

godfather

500,000 and better than Samuel Eto'o? I'll be on the moon if this guy will be just as good as him.
Get him!!!

mccroix

dead anyone see the comment by "BobbyBlogger" underneath?

This is a total fraud generated by his agent. Mputu is poor. I saw him for 3 games at the African nations last year and he is not as good as many of the youth team and he is about 25 or in African years 20

Obviously Wenger knows more than "BobbyBlogger" :p
but Im surprized no one else has really heard about him....
not beeing negative here, and I haven't seen him play but BobbyBlogger's comment makes me wonder

kym7224

I believe Wenger and our scouts more than that Bobbyblogger.

He had his trial with us Wenger has enough time to see how he can do.

Bit of nonsense IMO.

mccroix

kym7224 said:

Bit of nonsense IMO.

I agree, still I will only judge after I've seen him play and of course I have faith in Wenger and I trust him and support him with all decisions but there are some questionmarks concerning Mputu without having seen him in action...

kym7224

Every tranfer has its danger, even Kaka can fail in Premiership. :wink:

If he is 500K as mentioned I think we have nothing to lose.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
makaveli tha don said:
kym7224 said:

Bit of nonsense IMO.

I agree, still I will only judge after I've seen him play and of course I have faith in Wenger and I trust him and support him with all decisions but there are some questionmarks concerning Mputu without having seen him in action...
don't understand where that Bobbyblogger came from. If his verdict on Mputu is based on his observation on the player's performance in ACN, then AW's scouts must be watching but concluded with a report to AW with a trial suggestion. If this Congonese does get a deal, maybe he would be thrown to Salamanca on loan?

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lord Dula said:
Except for £500k
Agree. I don't think Mputu is worth of 500k, even for a structural, performance-dependent deal. If Muptu's people trying to push the price, AW might pull the plug like what he did in Hobb's deal.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
ok, a couple of observations...

a) Bobbyblogger??? who the feck is this?

b) he said he wasnt impressed with the lad at the last ACN... um, the kid was 2 years younger then.. it has been SINCE then he has impressed

c) on the Arsenal.com website, Wenger himself has said that he impressed on trial...

$500k is a SMALL amount of money for someone who has the POTENTIAL to be great.. we paid more than that for Song... and Clichy... and Flamini... etc

baccy_man

Established Member
did'nt we pay £500K for a certain Nicholas Anelka. and we made something like £23 million out of his transfer,
so if Mputu does turn out to be a diamond that would be money well spent.

mccroix

USArsenal said:
ok, a couple of observations...

a) Bobbyblogger??? who the feck is this?

b) he said he wasnt impressed with the lad at the last ACN... um, the kid was 2 years younger then.. it has been SINCE then he has impressed

c) on the Arsenal.com website, Wenger himself has said that he impressed on trial...

$500k is a SMALL amount of money for someone who has the POTENTIAL to be great.. we paid more than that for Song... and Clichy... and Flamini... etc

don't want anyone to get me wrong...I'm ALL for it...I'm just saying I thing it's a bit over the top to call him the next Eto'o

Latest posts+

Top Bottom