Trésor Mputu

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by gooners_4_lyf, Nov 17, 2007.

1. MDGoonah41

MDGoonah41 New Member

I wear my party hat at all times.

2. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

http://arsenalanalysis.blogspot.com/

3. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

well, doesnt sound like the deal is dead, but if Dmitrov's trial went as well as everyone thinks it did, maybe Mputu will not be signed and the Bulgarian kid will....

4. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

Someone's gotta be signed. That's all I care. The guy (whoever) will probably be loaned out for 2 seasons anyways. I like both players but I think Dimitrov is an Arsenal type of player with his cheeky runs and fancy footwork. Mputu's probably the bulky tough kinda striker

5. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

6. number_0

number_0 Member

cant find the link atm.
    but i read that wigan are intersted in signing mputo.
    what a suprise :roll:

7. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Steve Bruce. :p

8. Don Pacifico

Don Pacifico New Member Elite

9. Jameel46

Jameel46 New Member

is that the guy? i swear he did the same thing in the ACON last time round. think he'll need to stop doing that.

10. Glovegun

Glovegun New Member Trusted

Not sure why we'd be interested in him tbh. We've already got van Persie, Adebayor, Bendtner and Eduardo, plus Walcott who'll surely end up there, as well as a lot of young talent in Murphy, Barazite, Sunu, Freeman, Vela etc. You'd expect at least one of that latter quintet to be pushing for a first-team spot in 3 or 4 years time.

11. Don Pacifico

12. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

Yup. Crazy guy. btw that Angola defender is a very good player. I watched him in the ACN and he's a really strong and aggresive player but lacks concentration at times. Good athlete tho. Just sharing my opinion.

13. Don Pacifico