Transfer Deadline Day 2013/2014 Winter

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by yousif_arsenal, Jan 31, 2014.

1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Wenger is saying he is looking to bring in at least 1 player in a midfielder more likeley. and he is 80% confident.

James Olley ‏@JamesOlley
    Wenger: "We are short and I am confident we will bring someone in today. It is 80-20 (likely)."

Michael ⚽ Gooner ‏@MickTheGooner
    Arsenal in talks for Kim Kallstrom (31). The Spartak Moscow midfielder has 108 caps for Sweden. (Mail)

Looks like today going to be fun lets see with who we will end up.

2. blrgooner

blrgooner Well-Known Member

Kim Kallstrom is not the most exciting signing if that`s true. He is quite solid and a decent player though.

3. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

For anyone who thought Berbatov was still an option, just took this from the Guardian live update.

Tottenham Hotspur news ...
    While Sp**s are more likely to offload players than bring in new ones today, speculation that Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov will be returning to White Hart Lane on loan.

4. tap-in

Clement Grenier from Lyon to Newcastle as Yohan Cabaye's replacement has collapsed. I wonder if we have been in contact again?

5. yousif_arsenal

Westham doing some deals in the deadline day they are trying to hijack Mitroglou and they are going to sign Pablo Armero.

6. Cruisio

Cruisio Well-Known Member

Truth is we badly need reinforcements if we're going to win the league, ideally we get 2 but i'd be happy with 1

7. yousif_arsenal

Jeremy Wilson ‏@JWTelegraph
    Kim Kallstrom would be a loan and not a permanent signing at #afc

Marcus Christenson ‏@m_christenson 5m
    Kim Källström's dad tells @fotbollskanal he's unaware of any #Arsenal move for the mf.'He's in Abu Dhabi with Spartak as far as I know' #afc

:mrgreen: english media at it again.

8. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Kallstrom would be underwhelming, but I'd take anyone right now. Can see a signing like Monreal happening; a player out of the blue we haven't been linked with, but has been on Wenger's radar for a while.

9. tap-in

Sky. We are hearing that Barnsley are poised to sign Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong on a deal until the end of the season.

If this happens we must have a DM coming in, I know Frimpong doesnt get used much but Arteta is our only available DM at present.

10. yousif_arsenal

i don't rule out a 2 loan signings to be honest today winger and midfielder maybe.

11. Sydney Gooner

Sydney Gooner New Member

12. Cindurin

Cindurin New Member

Only way Källström makes sense is as a loan I think. He's already 31.

13. tap-in

I give up with gifs

14. North5

North5 Here since 2009. Still no custom title.

Jesus people are getting desperate. Clambering for loans of wash ups after we signed özil 5 months ago. This is such a dissapointment. :lol:

15. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

If Kallstrom is our only signing I'll cry.

16. yousif_arsenal

Jeremy Wilson ‏@JWTelegraph
    Expectation is that Kim Kallstrom will be only Arsenal arrival today. Situation could, of course, change but seeming unlikely #afc

17. Caz19

Caz19 New Member

Kim Kallstrom would be an extremely underwhelming signing. He's at best an average player, and he's 31 so won't get any better.

18. Cindurin

Cindurin New Member

Translation: "I don't have a ****ing clue about anything, but now I can't be wrong."

19. Johnny_Blaze

Johnny_Blaze Well-Known Member

A big come to down to earth after the elation of the last two days of the summer transfer window.

I haven't missed this feeling of hopelessness and foreboding.

20. GG8

GG8 Active Member

FWIW, the Sky Itlaia regurgitating troll Tanc Palmeri still thinks were going after Draxler.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 12m

Arsenal-Drexler: Wenger can state how much he wants that it has been created by media, but Arsenal is still trying right now to sign him