• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day 2013/2014 Winter

GDeep™

League is very weak
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
This new bird on SSN is an absolute sort, brightened an otherwise **** deadline day.

Aye, she's cute. Used to be on German TV I think.

The standard of the SSN ladies has dropped though. The sour dodgy looking brunette and Milly Clode were my faves back in the day.

Wonder if BT will go Sports News.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Late news from the Emirates, Park could be going to Watford. :lol:

trunks206

Established Member
Watch out Liverpool and United we're coming for 4th!

Toughest stretch of football since god knows when coming up with our best goal scorer (Theo) done for the season and our player of the season (ramsey) out 6 weeks and all we do is bring in Kallstrom.

Which way do you slit your wrists again?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Poor Liverpool fans really they still don't know if they are signing this Ukranian lador not.

Oh and our Park is joining Watford on loan!

Bourne

Established Member
Understand that good quality players are rarely available in January, but disappointing nonetheless.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Haha, Park. Enjoy your time there, lad.

What a boring deadline day this has been, though, despite Sky hyping it up as usual.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
yousif_arsenal said:
Poor Liverpool fans really they still don't know if they are signing this Ukranian lador not.

Oh and our Park is joining Watford on loan!

You watch him score a few and come back in the summer as our "like a new signing" :lol:

blaze_of_glory

Stevez said:
The only thing that can slightly appease me is that Wenger was very reluctant to sign a semi-decent striker on a permanent deal, making it seem to me like he is set on buying a No.1 choice in the summer and doesn't want unsellable dead wood come June...

I hope that is what is was anyway.

This is my (possibly delusional) read on it as well. Would explain all the appartent loan attempts.

burnsjed

Established Member
Ok, now that over, I am off down the shops, need to get my new Kim Kallstrom shirt before they sell out.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Stevez said:
The only thing that can slightly appease me is that Wenger was very reluctant to sign a semi-decent striker on a permanent deal, making it seem to me like he is set on buying a No.1 choice in the summer and doesn't want unsellable dead wood come June...

And we can talk about how we nearly won the title this season.

Awful window.......:lol:.....but I knew we wouldn't get a striker in.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

burnsjed said:
Ok, now that over, I am off down the shops, need to get my new Kim Kallstrom shirt before they sell out.
I pre-ordered mine when Cross said he was coming. :lol:

trunks206

Established Member
blaze_of_glory said:
Stevez said:

This is my (possibly delusional) read on it as well. Would explain all the appartent loan attempts.

Yeah makes total sense. Sacrifice this season so we can look forward to bidding 40m+2 for Suazez next summer and then when that doesnt come off we'll wait until that last hour of the window and look to panic loan someone....again.

Our actions show we need a stiker and we failed to bring in ANYONE regardless of skill level twice now!

Its a massive **** up no two ways about it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
THunter said:
burnsjed said:
I pre-ordered mine when Cross said he was coming. :lol:

Getting mine in the morning, not looking forward to the long queues though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Liverpool fail to sign Yevhen Konoplyanka

:lol: :lol: feel for Liverpool fans from done deal in the in the morning to the deal off in the night.

Bourne

Established Member
Stevez said:

I hope this is the case too.

Top Bottom