• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day 2013/2014 Winter

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Come on guys, you should be more happy about the new commercial deals we've signed than about players and winning things.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really guys what did you expect apart from Draxler we gonna get a decent average players like Berbatov Tello Kallstrom Vucinic etc etc... we are not gonna sign world class midfielders cuz just ramsey is out for 6 weeks. i just need wenger sign us another attacker.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Should've been addressed in the summer really. If that özil deal didn't suddenly emerge with board and Wenger under a lot of pressure then we probably wouldve ended the window with a couple of bargain bins again.

blrgooner

Established Member
Among all the players Yousif mentioned here, I would say Tello is exciting. All the others are among the "non exciting" temperory types IMO.
Can`t be bothered about midfield options though. Midfielders are not going to be playing much anyway. Hoping for someone exciting up front. We should be looking for a proper midfielder in summer.

trunks206

Established Member
THunter said:
In the middle of a bastard title race and the best they can come up with is Kim ******* Kallstrom

FML.

Honestly I I can do is laugh at this. :lol: Özil on deadline day to Kallstrom on the following one. Hilarious ****ing hilarious.

Cruisio

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
Really guys what did you expect apart from Draxler we gonna get a decent average players like Berbatov Tello Kallstrom Vucinic etc etc... we are not gonna sign world class midfielders because just ramsey is out for 6 weeks. i just need wenger sign us another attacker.

I get that, but at least Berbatov for example would address our immediate needs. A guy like Kallstrom, whilst being another body, doesn't really improve our play at all nor do I expect him to feature in that many games

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It gets better.
Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 2 mins
Le10 saying Arsenal deal for Salomon Kalou still possible today. Explain he's not Wenger's first choice but time running out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cruisio

Established Member
What happened to that (I think Columbian) guy who played one game for us in pre-season? Guessing he went elsewhere due to lack of work permit but we could do with having him around now

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
LoL Kalou even in deadline day at least he scoring for fun at ligue 1.

blrgooner

Established Member
Kallstorm if he is signing is signing for one simple reason. Ramsey is out for 6 weeks and in these 6 weeks, we need someone who can do a decent job in the midfield. I would much rather play Kallstorm than Frimpong etc.
I do hope we can get some one to compete with Giroud up front though. Can`t believe we have spent another transfer window without getting rid of Bendtner.

Chappers

Kalou on loan, yes please, permanent, hell no. Kalou can be a game changer and has experience of winning the league with Chelsea and he'd have a similar role at Arsenal. Don't want him next season but he can score goals and seems to do the business in France (at least did at the beginning of the season).

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The worrying thing from Wenger's press conference is that this is only happening because of Ramsey and Flamini being out for a few games - no mention of a striker at all.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chappers said:
Kalou on loan, yes please, permanent, hell no. Kalou can be a game changer and has experience of winning the league with Chelsea and he'd have a similar role at Arsenal. Don't want him next season but he can score goals and seems to do the business in France (at least did at the beginning of the season).
Sign him up. :lol:

trunks206

Established Member
THunter said:
It gets better.
Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 2 mins
Le10 saying Arsenal deal for Salomon Kalou still possible today. Explain he's not Wenger's first choice but time running out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thiiiiiiis close to bumping his thread with that link but with the Kallstrom and Kalou one two punch at the top of the page would have sent the forum into meltdown. :lol:

Chappers

THunter said:
Chappers said:
Sign him up. :lol:

I always defended Gervinho, I need my Ivorian fix :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Another option closed.

Dimitar Berbatov is on his way to Monaco. Quite literally on his way - he's en route to the French Riviera right now.

The Guardian live

Top Bottom