• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day: January 2022

Which transfer window was worse?/

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Feels like they’re keeping him to try and desperately persuade him to stay so they don’t have to go into the summer window needing to sign two strikers.
Yeah they know how hard it is to sign a new striker never mind 2. All 3 of our strikers are on course to leave. I can see the club offering both him and Laca contracts and focus on getting one striker in the summer

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Looks like there'll be no paying of Isaks RC & just sticking with Nketiah & Lacazette for the rest of the season unfortunately. Hopefully there'll be a last hour change of minds & a positive decision of Isak. Would rather Isak then Morata & another CF rather then just those 2 who are leaving anyway.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Someone can tell me if i'm wrong. The situation about Nketiah or the depth of this squad are not complicated. We just let him go and sign someone. The big problem in the past is the fund. Now, we have the money, but Edu and Arteta make this situation more complicated.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Dis Gon B Good GIF

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Someone can tell me if i'm wrong. The situation about Nketiah or the depth of this squad are not complicated. We just let him go and sign someone. The big problem in the past is the fund. Now, we have the money, but Edu and Arteta make this situation more complicated.
The money has never been a problem at Arsenal. It’s always been incompetent people not having clue what they are doing. Just look at Auba. 8 weeks ago he was banished and they couldn’t find replacement.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I made peace with it there won't be any incoming these 18 guys will have to do the job of getting top 4 in remaining 17 games.

We always love make ourselves short in quality in 1-2 position since wenger days i just don't understand why we just love doing it hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom