• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day: January 2022

Which transfer window was worse?/

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Still think we’ll push something through. What’s the general consensus here?
Pepe at striker is the most likely I think, knowing Arteta’s luck it might even work long enough to earn him a new contract because Pepe 🤝 End product.

If this club activates Isak’s release clause then that’s massive. Not because of the player but because it means the Kroenke’s are going all in.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Those fake dreads on Dele Alli are disgraceful.

🤦‍♂️
Bloke looks beyond homeless, you can smell the stench through the screen
Fairly certain he's half rat
There's a crackhead near the train station here with the same hairdo except the one red dread has a different hue from the pigeonshit on it
I know he's made millions off of football but still how horribly bad can you lose at the genetic lottery. Type of face a blind mother would violently reject

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
just get him back to squad Mikel and put him on bench. the situation is f**ked anyway.

smashed

The club will do everything to extend Laca
The last thing we need is another auba. Laca has us over a barrel. We either pay him a fortune to see more of the same or let him go and pay a fortune for somebody else. What a mess.
Imagine the scenes when laca fires in 7 goals for the rest of the season and the fans want him signed at all costs..

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would you rather we sign him over Isak or DCL?
No. He has passion, but I don't think he has a standout attribute.

DCL can't create his own shots or score from outside the box, but he can hold the ball up link, and is world class in the air.

Isak competes in the air like Nunez, but is faster, a better dribbler and has better shot technique.

My preference is Isak, DCL and the Nunez.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know he's made millions off of football but still how horribly bad can you lose at the genetic lottery. Type of face a blind mother would violently reject

But not Pep’s daughter strangely enough

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oh, no.

We are forced to keep a striker who scored about 75 goals for us in 2 and a 1/2 seasons, not that long ago...he couldn't possibly be any use to us, if we would just play him again.

Why!?!?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nikola Jokić’s contract is up soon. Stan Kroenke is probably holding out to put everything into that which makes sense.

Denver Nuggets are obviously a bigger priority than Arsenal for him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Your defence of these incompetent cvnts is a fvcking disgrace. Its fans like you that will keep the club in mediocrity.
:lol:

Im not defending anyone. I said its disappointing and we should have done more. No fee for Chambers is negligence. And its clear we needed a midfielder and forward. To do neither is risking the season.

But rather than be doom and gloom im looking at the whole picture. Its been a **** window across the Pl and Europe. None of our rivals have improved, if they had it could have been worse. But they haven't so we are thankfully still in a good position to reach the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom