• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day: January 2022

Which transfer window was worse?/

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

Great photo this...

auba3.jpg

...shame how it's ended.

Pure fap.

And Arteta had no right to wear that esteemed #8 jersey.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If it was me I’d start playing Martinelli up front, or at least try it out for a few games. Pepe or ESR down the left doesn’t significantly weaken us down that side. If it works you go into the summer only needing to sign one striker.
Easy. Martinelli is a much better CF than Nketiah and like you said we have Pepe and ESR who can play on the left to a pretty effective level. Certainly in ESR's case.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If a manager out there can get him firing then he’s a unique player, had some world class seasons (for his age) when he first broke through.

Thing is he doesn’t really have a position in modern football, Sp**s had a unique set-up with Eriksen + Alli basically sharing the duties of an all action number ten. Lamps appears to be a bxm manager as well so this will probs end in tears.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If a manager out there can get him firing then he’s a unique player, had some world class seasons (for his age) when he first broke through.

Thing is he doesn’t really have a position in modern football, Sp**s had a unique set-up with Eriksen + Alli basically sharing the duties of an all action number ten. Lamps appears to be a bxm manager as well so this will probs end in tears.

Do you remember when he did that awful dance after scoring v United in the cup semi final, in like the first minute...before Sp**s go on to lose 2-1.

Was funny that :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

**** sake they’re going to run it to the deadline so we can’t replace him.

Laca is gassed after 60 minutes so we’re going to be relying on Nketiah for late goals. Struggleball alive and well.
I just don’t want people making excuses for Arteta when this happens but you just know they will.

He’s made his bed.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So.. it seems Edu really got swerved by Paratici. Tottenham overtook Bentancur and Villa didn't get their replacement for Luiz.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm staying cool, still a few hours left :) I'm hoping that personal terms are agreed with Isak so all we have to do is pay the release clause! It ain't over yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom