• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day: January 2022

Which transfer window was worse?/

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It’s the hope that kills you. Luckily I have died many times.

Gdeep... "Think this is it for me."

God... "Who's taking him, you or I?"

Devil... "Doesn't matter really, he will bottle dying again and go running straight back to life in a second!"

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No, got a mathematical brain.

Anyway, my thoughts are it’s been a disaster of a window. All the squad player departures don’t mean a thing, they never played anyway. Letting Auba go without a replacement will kill our season. People can dress it up however they want and say “17 games with a fit XI” blah blah but if I said to you in August can we make top 4 with Laca up front everyone would’ve said no. Why are we all of a sudden going to have top 4 form for the last 17 games? We’re probably going to need 15-20 goals from Saka/Martinelli/ESR in the remaining games. Very unlikely.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We're not fighting for 4th, they've resigned to going for 6th imo

Yeah, missing out on 4th isnt a train smash for the process.

The run so far, and proximity to 4th was probably unexpected, so there wont be as much of an emphasis on getting players. Lets hope that whatever plans are set out for the summer do materialise then.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I never give up. That way I stay happy until the end :) Those who have given up will be unhappier for longer!
You remind me of a little puppy in my dog fighting days. It had one leg missing but it kept on fighting against a bulldog, until the last minute. Eventually the little pup’s eye popped out and it was game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom