• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day: January 2022

Which transfer window was worse?/

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
we won't hear the end of the moment he start scoring. anyway seem he gone and won't return so for both parties it's good deal it's just shame we won't get no replacement because we lazy.
It's not a good deal for both tho - Barca get a motivated Auba with a point to prove and we're left with two **** CF's who walk out the club in a few months.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Loved Auba i thought we finally replaced van perise after 5 years of watching Giroud. just hope he stay pro at Barcelona Xavi is like Arteta be discipline or you exiled again

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Targets can change throughout a season tho. And to reach its halfway point and not try to push on to fourth is a major failure on the clubs part.

Agree with this, there is a chance for a major CL boost next season and we arent pushing that.

Its either targets are rejecting Arsenal outright, or Edteta are blocking or being blocked from getting in players for a short term.

Risky business.

Ellamamama

How does this departure do anything other than demotivated our players? If you're one of the players left to fight for 4th, I don't see how this adds any level of hope or confidence to push onwards and upwards. If anything this seems like a resigned limp whimper.

I think we're in for a toxic downward spiral to end the season.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

You remind me of a little puppy in my dog fighting days. It had one leg missing but it kept on fighting against a bulldog, until the last minute. Eventually the little pup’s eye popped out and it was game over.
I preffered the thing you said about time, myself

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's not a good deal for both tho - Barca get a motivated Auba with a point to prove and we're left with two **** CF's who walk out the club in a few months.
Motivated Auba is early to say he been bad for 18 months of course the deal is better for barca than us because we got 2 who can't get 15 goals a season combined.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We have 18 outfield players. It's ridiculous we don't have enough depth for important positions.

Top 4 is up for grabs, and if we get an injury for those 3 players, we will lose many points because there is no quality depth.

People bang on about only 17 games left, but those are the games that will make or break top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom