• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

We will never play with 3 left footers in a midfield 3, and since Xhaka and Ødegaard will always play if El Neny or Partey are not there we need a right footer. Zinchenko will never play in a midfield 3 of Xhaka and Ødegaard.
Zinny is so good he can play walking backwards, making him right footed

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks like we pushing for it, thats good to see. The bad news is, I gotta stay up for the next hour and a bit then.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is about screwing us nothing else. 9 months left and doesn't play and reject 23m. They are going down anyway.
Why would they want to screw Arsenal? They need him this season. He’s starting the next game, fans are unhappy with the current midfield.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I mean, 80% of this board was giving the Ødegaard/Ramsdale/White/Tomi window last year a 3/10 so freaking out is par for the course.

Going for hot takes before the window is over is always going to make you look dumb.

If they complete the Luiz signing, this has been a very good window.

If they don't do anything to address the CM issues, that's pretty disappointing even though the Jesus/Zinchenko signings looks terrific. Loaning out Pepe without replacing him would also be ... strange, and not ideal.
This time last week I would have given the window 6.5/10. Since then we have been handed an absolute gift by getting these injuries before the window closes. And we’re returning the gift to the shop. Actually it’s Edu so he’s probably paying the shop to take the gift back… this takes the window down to a 5/10 for me.

That being said I’m pretty sure DL will happen. I have faith in @Riou

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Edu running to villa with £25m bid

[IMG]

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Why does the AM clock always tell us we have more time than we really have? Is this the clock that Edu relies on 🤔

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Why would they want to screw Arsenal? They need him this season. He’s starting the next game, fans are unhappy with the current midfield.
Why arent they? You dont play a guy then all of a sudden because a club wants him, you wanna play him.They are going down with or without h8m. Personally im not arsed.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Definitely on board with the D Luiz transfer now, and would be bummed if it doesnt go through.

That said, for a team with Europa level pull, we've done alright this window I'd say. I'd give it a 6/10 if we get our business done tonight, 5/10 if we dont. With it jumping up 1 mark once we extend Saka and Saliba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom