• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
4-F8-F538-A-0-BCF-45-EA-91-CA-6-DA1-F8444666.jpg

@ITDeep™

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Laporta is allowing de Jong to stay if he has first rights on the wedding night.

de jong's wife is going to need to put overtime at the bar to block out the memory of bedding the orca :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Honestly if De Jong is leaving Barca we should throw money at him and **** them over, he'd be perfect for us.

Dont think the news is about FDJ though, its more to do with Barca themselves.

Unless, the FDJ deal is triggering an actual move for Bernado.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
While I think you can be a vegan and compete at top level those tennis players take more "supplements" than any other human outside of pro cycling

I always loved the irony of cycling (the sport) having a drugs problem given that cycling (steroids) is a common term in bodybuilding. 'pro cycling' can mean many things :lol:

Slightly more on topic, I remember Tony Adams saying in an interview that when Wenger first came to the club, they had to change their diets and were given mysterious liquids to drink sometimes during training etc. Obviously they were PEDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom