• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kia working to get the deal done according to the article i posted lol

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Not sure I get the histrionics. This has already been one of the best windows I can ever recall and we are pushing for Luiz still. And we have Marqinhos, we have Viera (he will obviously start to get minutes as the season goes on), we have Sambi. All will be able to contribute.
Its like everything, context, everyone considered us short in central midfield then 2 injuries happened in the position and now we look like we're going to be lacking both depth and quality.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Not sure I get the histrionics. This has already been one of the best windows I can ever recall and we are pushing for Luiz still. And we have Marqinhos, we have Viera (he will obviously start to get minutes as the season goes on), we have Sambi. All will be able to contribute.
True, for me its just that and the way we stumbled at the end exactly because the window was so good. Not even entirely through our own fault but the double injury.

That said, **** happens and you have to appreciate what you have. A good night's sleep will put things into perspective anyway.

:love:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Always liked @Riou .

Shame we wont see him post here anymore.

david-luiz-celebration-david-luiz.gif

Melquiades

I mean, 80% of this board was giving the Ødegaard/Ramsdale/White/Tomi window last year a 3/10 so freaking out is par for the course.

Going for hot takes before the window is over is always going to make you look dumb.

If they complete the Luiz signing, this has been a very good window.

If they don't do anything to address the CM issues, that's pretty disappointing even though the Jesus/Zinchenko signings looks terrific. Loaning out Pepe without replacing him would also be ... strange, and not ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom