• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

I mean, 80% of this board was giving the Ødegaard/Ramsdale/White/Tomi window last year a 3/10 so freaking out is par for the course.

Going for hot takes before the window is over is always going to make you look dumb.

If they complete the Luiz signing, this has been a very good window.

If they don't do anything to address the CM issues, that's pretty disappointing even though the Jesus/Zinchenko signings looks terrific. Loaning out Pepe without replacing him would also be ... strange, and not ideal.
Reminded me Zinny can play CM lets gooooo

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Villa are a bit weird for this, they should be getting his replacement anyway if he's leaving in a few months

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Reminded me Zinny can play CM lets gooooo

We will never play with 3 left footers in a midfield 3, and since Xhaka and Ødegaard will always play if El Neny or Partey are not there we need a right footer. Zinchenko will never play in a midfield 3 of Xhaka and Ødegaard.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Always liked @Riou .

Shame we wont see him post here anymore.
@Riou browsing avi's for his alt account

0a14d19b979a6dbed89c83c166b3036601ceddd3.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom