• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How are you turning down bids for a player you’ve literally just bought a replacement for :lol:

jaystewart

No amount of money at this stage will now change Villa's prospects for this season. Plus they must have made plans around losing him for free by this stage, which means they've been expecting him to play a role in the side this season.

KarlAFC

Well that's just bad luck. Not sure how you can plan for three injuries at once in the same position. Like where do you stop signing players? What if number four got injured too? What if they are all healthy all year and two get sour not playing enough. Two to three players per position seems pretty reasonable to me, and we are still trying to bring one more in.

Where I suppose the concern lies, is that this is where we are with a number of games across competitions lined up in the next few weeks. A lot of of our supplemental options have been shipped out so we are up the proverbial creek if something should happen to one of Xhaka or Longonka.

Contingencies should only stretch so far, you're right, but we are in an element of certain discomfort at this moment.

For the record, I still believe we will have a new midfielder in before the deadline.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If @Riou leaves, I leave

david-luiz-celebration-david-luiz.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
No amount of money at this stage will now change Villa's prospects for this season. Plus they must have made plans around losing him for free by this stage, also they've been expecting him to play a role in the side this season.
Finally, a sensible post.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He was coming back in the team with our without today. The team is struggling, the CM is struggling and fans have been saying to bring him back but Gerrard has been stubborn. After losing yesterday again, Gerrard might change things up and bring him back.
Its over for Slippy and the club !!

Bloodbather

Established Member

No amount of money at this stage will now change Villa's prospects for this season. Plus they must have made plans around losing him for free by this stage, also they've been expecting him to play a role in the side this season.
He hasn't even been starting for them. Villa are just holding him hostage at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom