• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If multiple managers are saying Auba was a good guy and Arteta is the outlier, he might be the problem.
What a coincidence multiple players having problems with Arteta since he was a player and now as manager but the Teta lovers making a whole narrative of Auba being sooooo unprofessional for taking care of his ill mom isn't it?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What a coincidence multiple players having problems with Arteta since he was a player and now as manager but the Teta lovers making a whole narrative of Auba being sooooo unprofessional for taking care of his ill mom isn't it?
Why did he go out to party if his mom was so ill? Like I said, he's a grown teenager.

Harz

Well now that the silly season is over I can finally log back on. Wasn't a terrible window but could've been much better. I think we're one left-footed RW (e.g. Raphinha), one CM (an upgrade over Xhaka), one DM, one LCB for depth (might be unnecessary), and one RB (could be BNC) away from having a CL-contender squad.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Well now that the silly season is over I can finally log back on. Wasn't a terrible window but could've been much better. I think we're one left-footed RW (e.g. Raphinha), one CM (an upgrade over Xhaka), one DM, one LCB for depth (might be unnecessary), and one RB (could be BNC) away from having a CL-contender squad.
So this season according to you we are again out of top4? If that happens then I hope we go for Potter.

Makavelii

To be fair, Ferguson didn’t get along with a lot of players that were fine with other managers.
And he’s considered the greatest premier league manager of all time.

I think Arteta just has a similar strategy to Alex Ferguson where he puts higher importance on discipline and trust.

It’s hard to understand sometimes, but it might just pay off in the long run.
I.e. with such a positive aligned team mentality that we have now.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Not surprised. One we'll probably revisit. He's struggled at Barca. Very limited player imo, but can be effective in the right system.

Interesting, you'd imagine we offered because they wanted to sell but not for half the value they paid. But they've gone from youth project to Galaticos in 6 months so it doesn't look like he has much of a role

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
When coaches praise Auba = Sexuals in the mud, not ready bla bla
When coaches/players praise Arteta = It's all PR

AM in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom