• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread | Summer 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruisio

Established Member
I thought this was going to be the thread where we discuss other teams business as well, or no?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Id rather take torrses than demba. T can cover walcott to

Anybody heard anything ajour jelle vossen. Saw his name mentioned on facebook

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Cruisio said:
I thought this was going to be the thread where we discuss other teams business as well, or no?

Due to the expected activity of Arsenal, this thread should be seen as one for Arsenal Transfers only.
Other transfers are supposed to be part of the Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours Thread.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good Morning lads hope for positive deadline day and hope Özil hold the Arsenal shirt soon.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
According to the SSN reporter outside emirates Viviano is close to join us.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Gareth Barry looks like on his way to Everton so that's mean Fellaini on his way to Manure.

el57

BBC reporting Man City are in for El Shaaraway? Didn't rate our chances highly on him anyway, but it seems the oil teams are in there too now.

el57

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/northbankben/status/374463890849271808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/northbankben/status ... 0849271808</a>

"Özil will be announced as an Arsenal player later this afternoon."

Says a writer for youaremyarsenal.com Probably made up, but it's the final day so I feel ok copying random tweets over.

fabo

6.51 / 10
WBA in for Anichebe and Sessegnon. Not sure why Sunderland are willing to let Sess go, he's their best player.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Liverpool are rebuilding well from the Kenny Dalglish days. They've got a good crop of CB's now with Sakho arriving.

el57

Sakho is pretty inconsistent though, theres a reason PSG benched him. I was more impressed when Liverpool were leading to get the greek at Schalke at CB.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

fabo said:
WBA in for Anichebe and Sessegnon. Not sure why Sunderland are willing to let Sess go, he's their best player.
One reason, Di Canio - he is a absolute nut job slating all his players and Im fairly sure Sessegnon was one of them he slated. Also they have signed a lot of players they will need to try and balance the books.

Eduardo_da_Silva

This will be a crazy day. Just got linked to Muriel, Castagnios, and Faraon in a matter of few minutes... If we sign Muriel and Özil ill get so drunk tonight...

el57

"Real Madrid still looking for a buyer for Angel di Maria. He's not desperate to leave, but clubs are being offered the winger."

Says Mark Ogden of the Telegraph.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So now according to SSN we are trying to sign Di Maria also. Özil and Di maria wow i can only dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom