• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread | Summer 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 37s
Sky Sources are reporting that Arsenal are showing interest in Real Madrid winger Angel di Maria: #SkyDeadlineDay

:shock:

el57

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m
OJO BOMBAZO! PSG acaba de superar la oferta del Arsenal para Özil! A ver!

LOL. I knew Palmeri had to stick his dirty tricks in somewhere. It says in Spanish that PSG have surpassed our offer for Özil.

Anzac

Established Member
el57 said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m
OJO BOMBAZO! PSG acaba de superar la oferta del Arsenal para Özil! A ver!

LOL. I knew Palmeri had to stick his dirty tricks in somewhere. It says in Spanish that PSG have surpassed our offer for Özil.

Make a quick counter bid of 20m for Pastore.....

Smudeagle

Song Billong said:
How many hours until the window closes? I'm from Melbourne, so not sure when it wraps up in Melbourne time.

Closes in about 11 hours... 11PM UK time

Anzac

Established Member
I hope like h*ll we aren't putting all our eggs into too few baskets again - it's gone VERY quiet re the likes of Draxler & Cabaye or another ST/CF.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to France Football we are trying to sign Demba Ba from chelsea.

Anzac

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
According to France Football we are trying to sign Demba Ba from chelsea.

Sign or loan?
Wouldn't think CFC would loan a ST to us.
Think I'd rather have Torres?
of pursue Abel Hernandez,
or El Shaarawy.

The Escaped Ape

Encouraging stuff from the Guardian's transfer stream.

More on Özil

David Hytner has emailed in with a bit more on Arsenal's pursuit of Mesut Özil: "Arsenal are very confident about getting Özil done and in good time before the deadline. Hearing the fee will be £46m. They will also take Emiliano Viviano as a back-up goalkeeper from Palermo. The club intend to bulk up the squad with a third signing later on, too."

Anzac

Established Member
BBC

Özil TO ARSENAL
Wowzers. Mesut Özil to Arsenal is the blockbuster deadline-day deal we've been waiting for.

Not completed yet, mind, but its looking good for the Gunners.

That 50m euros would equate to £42.4m, smashing the Arsenal transfer record by about £30m.
1153:
David Ornstein, BBC Sport
Özil TO ARSENAL
"Arsenal have agreed a 50m euros deal with Real Madrid to sign Germany midfielder Mesut Özil.

"The 24-year-old has agreed personal terms and will now undergo a medical.

"The medical will take place in Germany, where Özil is on international duty."

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/thearsenalhorse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/thearsenalhorse</a>"

He's at the training ground, reckons there's loads of cars going in and out.

fabo

6.51 / 10
The scenes in Madrid are bloody crazy. Serious pressure on Bale but fair play to him, he desperately wanted the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom