• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread | Summer 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

arshy9

Established Member
SunSport Now ‏@SunSportNow
Mark Irwin reports Arsenal made last-ditch £45m bid to sign Luis Suarez on Sunday but were told there was no chance of #lfc selling #afc

Thread is closed so...

Don't know what to make of that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I can actually like Bale now, sublime player and I hope he succeeds in Spain, otherwise he'll be back in England with United.

He also got us Özil, what's not to like.

arshy9

Established Member
Madrdid fans are chanting "Don't sell Özil "

Yes be slightly worried.It's about politics in that club.Hopefully though we can sign him up before the presentation is finished.

monkus

I wonder if we'll see any new names signed. It feels like we usually do. Then again, maybe given our summer we've all already considered every name possible.

arsenallegends

Established Member
Rosicky-Cesc-Flamini-Hleb
.-.-.--.Ade.-.Eduardo

to

Song-WIlshere-Cesc
Theo-RvP-Nasri

....to? the next adventure begins, godspeed Arsène build the best team in England again.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
BREAKING: Wayne Gooney admits he was wrong on Cesc and Rooney

Wayne Gooney ‏@WayneGooney18

I've heard Özil and Di Maria are both done, so I guess that confirms beyond doubt (what you already said) that Cesc and Rooney won't happen.

:lol: Deadline day: just keeps on giving!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
United have offered 36 for Herrera.

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
Herrera will have to pass medical and United pay it all in cash but deal practically done.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Balague saying he just got a text from Bilbao manager saying United have had 36m bid accepted for that CM, not sure of his name, medical and contract pending.

Should be all good on the Özil front with that type of news :)

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
18 year old Sporting winger Bruma signed at Galatasaray for 12m Euros.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s trying to bring in Hulk on loan, for a loan fee of (no option to buy) 10m :lol: Talk about desperation.

Viviano seems to be somewhat official according to this Italian Sky girl. Just checked on US Palermo's website, he's not listed in their squad anymore but there's no transfer announcement either.

Tangy99

Viviano
Özil
Ba

If we sign these players, I really think our squad is looking good. Flamini definitely has a large part to do with that fact too.

Arguably a backup CB would be beneficial, but once Vermaelen is back we should be fine. I'm really keen on Ba on loan - no point paying a huge fee for Michu or someone similar, we can just go all out next summer on a top quality striker.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
bingobob said:
Balague saying he just got a text from Bilbao manager saying United have had 36m bid accepted
:? Bilbao's manager sends a text to a journalist to let him know that they've accepted a bid for one of their players?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Balague is full of ****, WayneGooney level of "ITK" **** talking.

Manure will end up with nobody. RVP and Shrek will injure each other in training, causing all of their bones and ACLs to explode. Moyes will be the first manager to relegate reigning EPL champions.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Still got a sneeky feeling that we'll make one last push for Suarez, with Ba as the last minute back up option if we fail.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
6LYci.jpg

:lol: :lol:

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Don't think we'll sign di Maria now, only sligthly less than eight hours left until the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom