• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread | Summer 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Looks like Podolski would be pushed up and play striker.

Walcott can play there too but the right wing is the best position for him now.

I really don't mind keeping Bendtner at this stage.We aren't going to get any strikers in.

DontPushMe

Shaw is a great prospect, but we're stacked at LB. He would be 3rd choice here and would never play.

I don't think Schneiderlin is good enough either, and with Özil we're good in the midfield. For me we need a striker or winger, and a CB or RB.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Poldi playing as a left Midfield/backup forward looks most likely now, at least until the January window when things can be assessed further.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I refuse to believe there's no contingency plan at a club the size of Arsenal, even at this stage.

Cruisio

Established Member
C'mon Jury

You've seen us operate long enough to know it's usually number 1 target (on that day) or nothing

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey

Arsenal striker twist: Told AFC are working on a new deal for a forward. Unlikely but not impossible.

Buhry

Established Member

LMAO

5IX47oq.jpg

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

United deal for Herrera is off. :lol:

So, they might get Fellaini now. They were always going to end up with him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Redcafe

RedCafe.net
"She canee take the strain capt'n!"

Sorry, we couldn't complete your request due to a temporary fault.

Please wait a few seconds (count to 10?) and try again…!

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Poor Moyes, he's going to be under an insane amount of pressure if he doesn't get some results soon :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom