• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Source Tier Evaluation: Discussion

Aevi

Hale End FC
The purpose of this sub-forum, obviously, is to evaluate the quality of the sources being posted in the transfer forum.

Instead of bickering about them in the players and general targets threads, we can vote and discuss them here. We can prove/disprove their credibility by posting their previous claims in their threads, and then use this page as a source to clear up confusion on whether sources can be trusted or not. I'll eventually make a general thread that shows how all the sources have been tiered.

Please vote seriously, this is meant to be a helpful tool. Cheers guys.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Trying to figure out a way of making it so the tier rating is added to the name of anyone mentioned, maybe a Chrome / Firefox extension. Can only think of a way of manually importing the tier ranks though to make it work.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Trying to figure out a way of making it so the tier rating is added to the name of anyone mentioned, maybe a Chrome / Firefox extension. Can only think of a way of manually importing the tier ranks though to make it work.

Yes please, you need to be doing more awesome like this.

I'll reward you with a mod status.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mods serious question is it possible that we see the likes of Osman, LTArsenal and Arsenic get banned this summer?

They’re not even ars*d at this point, all posting absolute trash sources just for the retweets and likes.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Mods serious question is it possible that we see the likes of Osman, LTArsenal and Arsenic get banned this summer?

They’re not even ars*d at this point, all posting absolute trash sources just for the retweets and likes.
Tough with the news aggregator accounts, they sometimes post links that might have otherwise been missed but posting the Daily Star and such is a joke.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tough with the news aggregator accounts, they sometimes post links that might have otherwise been missed but posting the Daily Star and such is a joke.

Yeah it’s tough because they do every now and then post a gem but it’s like sifting through mountains of sh*t this year.

Reactions: A_G

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Yeah it’s tough because they do every now and then post a gem but it’s like sifting through mountains of sh*t this year.

And browsing through these forums isn't?

I think Arsenic and Osman perform a great service. Not everything they share is from the best source (and sometimes they acknowledge that), but it's the quickest way I know to catch up on what's happening.

We, as consumers, need to bear some of the responsibility for evaluating sources for ourselves. That's what this particular section of the forum is all about. If Arsenic or Osman share something and you're not sure, come look in this section and see how much hey are viewed as reliable or not. There's no such thing as a perfect outlet for transfer news (unless you just want to wait on Arsenal to announce it themselves). We need to do some of the work ourselves.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

And browsing through these forums isn't?

I think Arsenic and Osman perform a great service. Not everything they share is from the best source (and sometimes they acknowledge that), but it's the quickest way I know to catch up on what's happening.

We, as consumers, need to bear some of the responsibility for evaluating sources for ourselves. That's what this particular section of the forum is all about. If Arsenic or Osman share something and you're not sure, come look in this section and see how much hey are viewed as reliable or not. There's no such thing as a perfect outlet for transfer news (unless you just want to wait on Arsenal to announce it themselves). We need to do some of the work ourselves.

Arsenic built up a solid rep last year posting really good stuff on Torreira from Uruguayan news agencies and family members.

This year it’s garbage like tuttomercato, consumers should wise up yes but he should hold up himself to a higher standard.

Top Bottom