• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Window Bingo - Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivansen

Re: Transfer Window Bingo

Why would you give away such a gem like that Matata?

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member

ivansen said:
Well in that case, make a bingocard model for us.

I just don't think I know enough about non-Premiership possible transfers. My guess isn't as good as yours...

ivansen

A_Gooner_Matata said:
ivansen said:

I just don't think I know enough about non-Premiership possible transfers. My guess isn't as good as yours...

Have you seen my guesses? I have Fat Ronaldo to City and Barry Ferguson to Sp**s. :lol:

GaelForce22

Established Member

Viking said:
Isn't Campbell to Hull confirmed as well, Gael? ;)'

Edit: Not confirmed yet, but SkySports announced they 'understood' a fee was agreed, right around the time you made that post!

Second edit: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5367941,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 41,00.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What could you possibly be trying to suggest? :)

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member

ivansen said:
A_Gooner_Matata said:
ivansen said:

Have you seen my guesses? I have Fat Ronaldo to City and Barry Ferguson to Sp**s. :lol:

Okay, hang on, so I need 16?

Sturridge - Chelsea
Campbell - Hull
Vermaelen - Arsenal
Kaka - Madrid
um...
Carvalho - Inter sounds good
Ibra - Barca
Eto'o - Inter
Valencia - United

I'll manage the rest (and in square formation) later tonight ;)

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

ivansen said:
I'm really bad at creating internet stuff, so I'll post my card as just words, but if some wiz can make a template I'm sure we'll all be thankful.
I don't know if it was what you had in mind, but since I'm awesome I created an equally awesome bingo card just so I could look a tad more awesome than anyone else in this thread:

klaustwb.jpg

People still need to use paint, but the clean image can be found here if anyone's interested: <a class="postlink" href="http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2397/transferwindowbingo.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2397 ... wbingo.jpg</a>

People could post their cards once they get four in a row perhaps. Or something.

nazo

Established Member

[Kaka - Madrid] [Ibra - Barca] [Vermaelen - Arsenal] [Bentley - Villa]

[Valencia - United] [Adebayor - Milan] [Tevez - City] [Alonso - Juventus]

[Ronaldo - Madrid] [Carvalho - Inter] [Cana - Arsenal] [Zhirkov - Chelsea]

[Ribery - Madrid] [Eto'o - Inter] [Hleb - Bayern] [Dzeko - Arsenal]

Webdesignlab

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
ivansen said:
I'm really bad at creating internet stuff, so I'll post my card as just words, but if some wiz can make a template I'm sure we'll all be thankful.
I don't know if it was what you had in mind, but since I'm awesome I created an equally awesome bingo card just so I could look a tad more awesome than anyone else in this thread:

klaustwb.jpg

People still need to use paint, but the clean image can be found here if anyone's interested: <a class="postlink" href="http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2397/transferwindowbingo.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2397 ... wbingo.jpg</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

People could post their cards once they get four in a row perhaps. Or something.

Now that is what makes A-M so great.

Cheers mate. Mine coming soon.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

Nah, he's been on loan there for a season but they haven't bought him yet. Same as Motta in Roma.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

A_Gooner_Matata said:
How do you upload pictures from your desktop again? :eek:ops:
You can only do that here via attachment and I think you need to be TM+ for that. You need to have the picture on a web-based host.

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member

AnthonyG said:
A_Gooner_Matata said:
You can only do that here via attachment and I think you need to be TM+ for that. You need to have the picture on a web-based host.

Lameness...ah well:

[Sturridge-Chelsea] [Vermaelen-Arsenal] [Campbell-Hull] [Kaka-Madrid]
[Valencia-United] [Eto'o-Inter] [Ibrahimovic-Barca] [Silva-Liverpool]
[Carvalho-Inter] [Tuncay-Liverpool] [Alonso-Madrid] [Zhirkov-Chelsea]
[Hleb-Bayern] [Ribery-Barca] [Downing-Sp*rs] [Bentley-Villa]

ivansen

I got a tip from a friend to separate the bingo cards from the general discussion and transfer updates into two threads. You guys think we should do this?

ivansen

Looks like we're closing in on Vermaelen, which should give some of us a mark. Confirmation pending.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

A_Gooner_Matata said:
AnthonyG said:
A_Gooner_Matata said:

Lameness...ah well:

[Sturridge-Chelsea] [Vermaelen-Arsenal] [Campbell-Hull] [Kaka-Madrid]
[Valencia-United] [Eto'o-Inter] [Ibrahimovic-Barca] [Silva-Liverpool]
[Carvalho-Inter] [Tuncay-Liverpool] [Alonso-Madrid] [Zhirkov-Chelsea]
[Hleb-Bayern] [Ribery-Barca] [Downing-Sp*rs] [Bentley-Villa]
Campbell was already confirmed at the time you wrote that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom