• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Window Bingo - Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proof

Established Member
Re: Transfer Window Bingo

[Vermaelen-Arsenal][Kaka-Real Madrid][C.Ronaldo-Real Madrid][Valencia-Man.Utd]

[Ibrahimovic-Barcelona][Ribery-Barcelona][Hleb-Bayern][Eto'o-Internazionale]

[Dzeko-AC Milan][Zhirkov-Chelsea][Bassong/Sakho-Arsenal][Pienaar-Atl.Madrid]

[Sturridge-Chelsea][Huddlestone-Aston Villa][Xabi Alonso-Real Madrid][Cisse-Marseille]

DREVAK

Established Member

Tinypic is a nice, fast and free site to host your images.

I can't say I'm too content about the positioning of some of the transfers but when I try to rearrange them, my transfer bingo skills fail me. Also, sticky, now!

nwzv6f.png

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imageshack.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imageshack.us</a> is another good image host.

Kaká undergoes medical with Brazil at the request of Real: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/06/08/manual_175255.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ne ... 75255.html</a>

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Kaka- Real Ribery- Barcelona Ronaldo-Real Heskey- West ham

Vermaelen-Arsenal Bassong-Sunderland Sturridge-Chelsea Villa-Liverpool

Silvestre- Wolverhampton Campbell- Hull Ibra-Barcelona Aguero-Chelsea

Reyes-Benfica Cana-Arsenal Diaby-Juventus Silva-Pool

GaelForce22

Established Member

Viking said:
Same for GaelForce!
I don't think the transfer has even been confirmed now. All that's been said is that Hull have made a bid and it is 'speculated' that the bid has been accepted. I'm prepared to change mine (again!) if you want though.
proof_afc said:
[Vermaelen - Arsenal] [Kaka - Real Madrid] [C.Ronaldo - Real Madrid]
[Valencia - Man. United] [Ibrahimovic - Barcelona] [Ribery - Barcelona]
[Hleb - Bayern] [Eto'o - Internazionale] [Dzeko - AC Milan]
[Cana - Arsenal] [Zhirkov - Chelsea] [Bassong/Sakho - Arsenal]
[Pienaar - Atl.Madrid] [Sturridge - Chelsea] [Huddlestone - Aston Villa]
You need to have them in four rows of four so that you get a line of completed transfers.

What prize does the winner get?

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
Campbell was already confirmed at the time you wrote that ;)

I don't believe a word of it! I wrote that at least two weeks ago...okay, change it to Sol Campbell if you want. There's no way I'm going to suck on my poor thumb for rumours any further...

ivansen

I think we'll call it for Kaka now. No more guesses for him, unless you think he'll go to Gillingham or something.

Campbell to Hull is very likely, but I don't think it's been confirmed. So if no one has any huge objections I will allow it.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

You're right. I just checked and the only thing they've written on their web is that their bid was accepted by United and that they're gonna open talks with Campbell this week. So Campbell is perfectly eligible.

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member

ivansen said:
I think we'll call it for Kaka now. No more guesses for him, unless you think he'll go to Gillingham or something.

Campbell to Hull is very likely, but I don't think it's been confirmed. So if no one has any huge objections I will allow it.

Woohoo! I have to say I also don't think it's confirmed. United accepted a bid but that doesn't count ;)

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1202773537421/noticia/Noticia/Real_Madrid_land_Kaka.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/ ... d_Kaka.htm</a>

Mark your cards, lads.

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member

A_Gooner_Matata said:
[Sturridge-Chelsea] [Vermaelen-Arsenal] [Campbell-Hull] [Kaka-Madrid]
[Valencia-United] [Eto'o-Inter] [Ibrahimovic-Barca] [Silva-Liverpool]
[Carvalho-Inter] [Tuncay-Liverpool] [Alonso-Madrid] [Zhirkov-Chelsea]
[Hleb-Bayern] [Ribery-Barca] [Downing-Sp*rs] [Bentley-Villa]

:D

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

I really hope that Campbell fails to agree personal terms with Hull. Would serve you right for cheating legally ;)

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member

Klaus Daimler said:
I really hope that Campbell fails to agree personal terms with Hull. Would serve you right for cheating legally ;)

:lol: I will crush your Transfer Window Bingo dreams...

ivansen

ivansen said:
I can do that, and of course any mods are welcome to help out as well. I'll just post my own board on here as well, so that people won't get suspiscious of my constant editing.

Valencia-Man U - Toni-AC Milan - Van der Vaart-Valencia - Hazard-Lyon

Vermaelen-Arsenal - Kaka-Real - Ribery-Man City - Villa-Liverpool

Adebayor-AC-Milan - Ronaldo-Real - Ibra-Barcelona - Dzeko-Chelsea

Barry Ferguson-Sp**s - RealRonaldo-City - Carvalho-Real - Silva-Pool

YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!

GaelForce22

Established Member

GaelForce22 said:
[Kaka - Madrid] [Campbell - Hull] [Vermaelen - Arsenal] [Bentley - Villa]

[Valencia - United] [Adebayor - Milan] [Tevez - City] [Dodo - United]

[Tuncay - Liverpool [Carvalho - Inter] [Arteta - City] [Zhirkov - Chelsea]

[Ribery - Madrid] [Eto'o - City] [Hleb - Bayern] [Dzeko - Arsenal]
[/size]
Get in!

Three of the first row should be completed by the end of the week...

bigtimetopbanana

Fun game, I'm a few days late, but will post some less discussed players
[Sol Campbell - Basle] [Joe Ledley - Everton] [Bassong - Man Utd] [Higuain - Liverpool]

[Mikael Silvestre - Marseille] [Craig Gordon - Hull] [Jermaine Pennant - Birmingham] [Joey Barton - Blackburn]

[Diego Forlan - AC Milan] [Joao Moutinho - Inter Milan] [Micheal Johnson - Burnley] [Chris Brunt - Rangers]

[Kenwyne Jones - Everton] [Michael Owen - Sp**s] [Olivier Kapo - Lyon] [Carlos Kameni - Barcelona]

ivansen

That is a daring board mate, I like it.

And it's never too late to have fun. The way I figure it, we could accept players up until a certain point, but I've not decided on when this should be. Perhaps 1st july or sometehing.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

bigtimetopbanana said:
[Sol Campbell - Basle] [Joe Ledley - Everton] [Bassong - Man Utd] [Higuain - Liverpool]

[Mikael Silvestre - Marseille] [Craig Gordon - Hull] [Jermaine Pennant - Birmingham] [Joey Barton - Blackburn]

[Diego Forlan - AC Milan] [Joao Moutinho - Inter Milan] [Micheal Johnson - Burnley] [Chris Brunt - Rangers]

[Kenwyne Jones - Everton] [Michael Owen - Sp**s] [Olivier Kapo - Lyon] [Carlos Kameni - Barcelona]
wow.. i think you might have the lowest total of squares by the end of the transfer window! :mrgreen:

bigtimetopbanana

USArsenal said:
bigtimetopbanana said:

wow.. i think you might have the lowest total of squares by the end of the transfer window! :mrgreen:

If the Silvestre transfer to Marseille were to occur, then I'd be calling Bingo already !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom