• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Window Deadline Day Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What a transfer window from Real. Did they actually end around a net spending of 0 with Morata in and Jese + that russian kid out? That I would live to see the day!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a transfer window from Real. Did they actually end around a net spending of 0 with Morata in and Jese + that russian kid out? That I would live to see the day!
Yes no signings but honestly they have perfect team

P

PayableOnDeath

Italian clubs are funny as ****. Broke motherfuckers:lol:
theyre broke, but their undersdtanding of the art of football, which translates into the national team success is priceless. Money doesnt define footy

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yes no signings but honestly they have perfect team
I also think this summer we have spent more money than we ever have before (I'm talking about net spending). In the summer of 2014 we had some more outgoing transfers with value too.

That's impressive.

Very similar with the free weight stuff but looking to add more body weight exercises. But in terms of aerobics, I do 5KM runs in 20 minutes 3x a week in prep for a marathon I'm running soon. Trying to wake up earlier for work outs but it's a struggle.

Yeah have you tried HIIT?

Fortunately I'm not partying this winter so after I've waken up 3 times in row at 7 AM I will always wake up at that time. Maybe you should try an Alarm clock where you need to shake your phone so it will die?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Why aren't we sending Akpom on loan? he's not going to get any Pl minutes here, can't see reserve football being much use for him. If we are keeping Sanogo, he should go imo.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

ouch

CrOD4CQXYAAjQBv.jpg:large

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The window is closed. Sissoko tweets confirmation that he has joined Sp**s. Nothing from the club though. I hope their fax machine is jammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom