• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Window Deadline Day Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Sissoko to Tottenham and no less than 35 million! :lol:

Were we even linked to anybody on DD? Madness wasn't ever happening without me so the mod who banned me without a warning or reason is at fault.

Overall, in a pretty dreadful window though, we have strengthened all three positions that was wanted by me and many others. The want wasn't an expectation of that it'll be met to be honest and not how we would've liked such as the Mustafi transfer being earlier. In the end however the squad on paper has no holes. Two doubts remain being how Lucas Perez will do but I have a good feeling about this and Joel leaving on top Wilshere on loan without an attacking midfielder or winger coming in.

Now the madness and stress of the window is done, football is back, over to Arsène and the boys to make us proud.

I'm back for the overwhelming love for some you gays and some of your love for me.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And we nabbed Lucas from them as well apparently? Everton must be gutted right about now.

Perez mentioned that we made contact at the start of the window so his agent probably made contact with us when Everton made their interest known. Everton were probably aware of our interest also so I doubt they are upset with us or the situation.

4R5Emaniac

Welcome back @4R5Emaniac.

Personally, happy with our signings. I think Perez will have a slow start (and the I-told-you-so's will start bleating) but will end up killing it.

Now about those new contracts, Mesut and Alexis...
PDL will be formed, no worries. Özil and Alexis would like Shumthing on the negotiation table, btw.

And Chelski signed David freaking Luiz for 40m!!! :lol: C*nte is known for turning a clown into a world beater like Bonucci for example but lets hope Luiz is beyond saving at this stage. Real suspect transfer at the time by PSG and equally baffling amount paid to undo a funny memory.

When you think about it, we've had the best window along with Manure and in with a shout to compete for the top spots. I think if we screw up, we should finish 4th at least.

Most important of all though, the squad is in a really good situation for upcoming windows.

A bit disappointed about Joel and Gnabry leaving on top of Jack's loan. Best wishes to them.

4R5Emaniac

when I was small, my parents used to hide the power cable too.

stop disappearing though. @rich 1990 runs riot without your calming presence.
When I was small, ...I didn't envisage worrying over getting banned from AM in adulthood.

Yeah, I figured :lol: Trying not to be brutal about stuff. I suspect I may have to leave or be permanently banned for ze status quo's insecurity and monopoly around here. Here's to live for a few more days.

Last edited:

raag

Sissoko to Tottenham and no less than 35 million! :lol:

Were we even linked to anybody on DD? Madness wasn't ever happening without me so the mod who banned me without a warning or reason is at fault.

Overall, in a pretty dreadful window though, we have strengthened all three positions that was wanted by me and many others. The want wasn't an expectation of that it'll be met to be honest and not how we would've liked such as the Mustafi transfer being earlier. In the end however the squad on paper has no holes. Two doubts remain being how Lucas Perez will do but I have a good feeling about this and Joel leaving on top Wilshere on loan without an attacking midfielder or winger coming in.

Now the madness and stress of the window is done, football is back, over to Arsène and the boys to make us proud.

I'm back for the overwhelming love for some you gays and some of your love for me.

You got banned again?

Axel_Gunner

What? Why?!!

If transfermarkt.co.uk is correct Sanogo has a contract until 2017. I have no idea what Wengers plan is.
But if we not plan to extend his contract and lufc only was ready to pay less than 50% (i just guess here) of his wages (AND no club wants to buy him NOW!) we just can keep him... So we would have a CF backup for bad injury times...
Otherwise we would have send him on loan, pay half of his wages and give him away for free in the end... (even if lufc would pay all of his wages that would mean that we would give him away for free now)

4R5Emaniac

If transfermarkt.co.uk is correct Sanogo has a contract until 2017. I have no idea what Wengers plan is.
But if we not plan to extend his contract and lufc only was ready to pay less than 50% (i just guess here) of his wages (AND no club wants to buy him NOW!) we just can keep him... So we would have a CF backup for bad injury times...
Otherwise we would have send him on loan, pay half of his wages and give him away for free in the end... (even if lufc would pay all of his wages that would mean that we would give him away for free now)
Lufc meaning Leeds? Would be a good move for him. Garry Monk is their manager I think and are getting sold to the Chinese or something. @SiMamu ?

4R5Emaniac

Hmm, could've been a good move for him. I'd rather Akpom get the chances Sanogo could get. If he does get any though, best of luck.

noon

I think we've had a strong transfer window but not perfect. I feel we're one creative right winger short.

Signing some one like mahrez or a similar type of player would have made us a complete team. Now we're giving ox another year to claim that spot, I doubt he'll improve that much.

Iwobi is a good Young player and theo is a squad player who will ship in with goals, we needed someone in sanchez level to operate on our right flank. The rest of the squad looks very strong.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
David Luiz was the only bomb in my eyes, strange signing I think, strange that he left PSG I mean.

Otherwise, got to love Tots pulling out a stunner with that Sissoko transfer though, what a bunch they are. :lol:

They just make you happy sometimes, don't they?
When it really matters they do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom