Transfer Window Deadline Day Summer 2016

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by yousif_arsenal, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lollipoppins

Lollipoppins AM's Chef de Cuisine

They did answer though
    -9.gif
    :p

2. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Always fresh from Bangladesh

Sissoko to Tottenham and no less than 35 million! :lol:

Were we even linked to anybody on DD? Madness wasn't ever happening without me so the mod who banned me without a warning or reason is at fault.

Overall, in a pretty dreadful window though, we have strengthened all three positions that was wanted by me and many others. The want wasn't an expectation of that it'll be met to be honest and not how we would've liked such as the Mustafi transfer being earlier. In the end however the squad on paper has no holes. Two doubts remain being how Lucas Perez will do but I have a good feeling about this and Joel leaving on top Wilshere on loan without an attacking midfielder or winger coming in.

Now the madness and stress of the window is done, football is back, over to Arsène and the boys to make us proud.

I'm back for the overwhelming love for some you gays and some of your love for me.

3. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Well-Known Member

Perez mentioned that we made contact at the start of the window so his agent probably made contact with us when Everton made their interest known. Everton were probably aware of our interest also so I doubt they are upset with us or the situation.

bingobob likes this.
  4. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Forza Milan

Welcome back @4R5Emaniac.

Personally, happy with our signings. I think Perez will have a slow start (and the I-told-you-so's will start bleating) but will end up killing it.

Now about those new contracts, Mesut and Alexis...

5. 4R5Emaniac

PDL will be formed, no worries. Özil and Alexis would like Shumthing on the negotiation table, btw.

And Chelski signed David freaking Luiz for 40m!!! :lol: C*nte is known for turning a clown into a world beater like Bonucci for example but lets hope Luiz is beyond saving at this stage. Real suspect transfer at the time by PSG and equally baffling amount paid to undo a funny memory.

When you think about it, we've had the best window along with Manure and in with a shout to compete for the top spots. I think if we screw up, we should finish 4th at least.

Most important of all though, the squad is in a really good situation for upcoming windows.

A bit disappointed about Joel and Gnabry leaving on top of Jack's loan. Best wishes to them.

Lollipoppins and Axel_Gunner like this.
  6. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

when I was small, my parents used to hide the power cable too.

stop disappearing though. @rich 1990 runs riot without your calming presence.

7. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

What, he was coked off his eyeballs?

Lollipoppins likes this.
  8. TomasDanilevicius

TomasDanilevicius Active Member

Probably the only entertaining stuff yesterday was Jack Wilshere decision.Dull DD,4/10.

9. 4R5Emaniac

When I was small, ...I didn't envisage worrying over getting banned from AM in adulthood.

Yeah, I figured :lol: Trying not to be brutal about stuff. I suspect I may have to leave or be permanently banned for ze status quo's insecurity and monopoly around here. Here's to live for a few more days.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    Lollipoppins and krackpot like this.
  10. raag

raag Well-Known Member

You got banned again?

11. 4R5Emaniac

Yep. Sorta smitten like a kitten during the dark times learning I have so many nice people missing me though :bounce::D:cool:

@Jack the lad I'm Wilshere's replacement for the season!

Axel_Gunner likes this.
  12. Rimaal

Rimaal Questionable Taste

What? Why?!!

13. Axel_Gunner

Axel_Gunner Well-Known Member

If transfermarkt.co.uk is correct Sanogo has a contract until 2017. I have no idea what Wengers plan is.
    But if we not plan to extend his contract and lufc only was ready to pay less than 50% (i just guess here) of his wages (AND no club wants to buy him NOW!) we just can keep him... So we would have a CF backup for bad injury times...
    Otherwise we would have send him on loan, pay half of his wages and give him away for free in the end... (even if lufc would pay all of his wages that would mean that we would give him away for free now)

4R5Emaniac likes this.
  14. 4R5Emaniac

Lufc meaning Leeds? Would be a good move for him. Garry Monk is their manager I think and are getting sold to the Chinese or something. @SiMamu ?

15. Axel_Gunner

Axel_Gunner Well-Known Member

yeah and i wanted to discuss why Wenger would do what a reporter in leeds said on twitter:
    "Looks like Yaya Sanogo was indeed the striker that #lufc were chasing, on loan from Arsenal. Wenger said no, wants him staying with Gunners."

4R5Emaniac likes this.
  16. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

He is injured atm .

4R5Emaniac and krackpot like this.
  17. 4R5Emaniac

Hmm, could've been a good move for him. I'd rather Akpom get the chances Sanogo could get. If he does get any though, best of luck.

celestis likes this.
  18. Hegemony

Hegemony Well-Known Member

It was a Sa-no go

4R5Emaniac likes this.
  19. noon

noon Active Member

I think we've had a strong transfer window but not perfect. I feel we're one creative right winger short.

Signing some one like mahrez or a similar type of player would have made us a complete team. Now we're giving ox another year to claim that spot, I doubt he'll improve that much.

Iwobi is a good Young player and theo is a squad player who will ship in with goals, we needed someone in sanchez level to operate on our right flank. The rest of the squad looks very strong.

20. Nyctophobia

Nyctophobia Well-Known Member

David Luiz was the only bomb in my eyes, strange signing I think, strange that he left PSG I mean.

Otherwise, got to love Tots pulling out a stunner with that Sissoko transfer though, what a bunch they are. :lol:

They just make you happy sometimes, don't they?
    When it really matters they do.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.