• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Window Deadline Day Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
David Luiz was the only bomb in my eyes, strange signing I think, strange that he left PSG I mean.

Otherwise, got to love Tots pulling out a stunner with that Sissoko transfer though, what a bunch they are. :lol:

They just make you happy sometimes, don't they?
When it really matters they do.
Amazing stuff. We're finishing ahead, again without bothering. Everytime. Never fail at failing to take advantage.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Really happy with our business. Those who want Perez to be some sort of saviour are a tad off the mark. Don't forget Giroud is capable of 20+ in all comps, we simply need Perez to do his bit and rival/outdo Giroud's tally for the season, then we'll be fine.

Decent output... something Danny Welbeck is incapable of, sheight bastard.
Put some respek on his name. I ain't gon say it no more.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The Telegraph have listed Oxlade-Chamberlain as one of 20 players 'left to stew after the summer transfer window closes', because "the England winger needs game time and he is getting precious little in North London".

He's started 2 of the 3 league games this season and played a near identical number of minutes as Koscielny and Xhaka ffs. :lol: Further proof the media probably don't even watch our games.

Axel_Gunner

He's started 2 of the 3 league games this season and played a near identical number of minutes as Koscielny and Xhaka ffs. :lol: Further proof the media probably don't even watch our games.

True for this season so far.
but we will see.
sanchez will play left wing most of the time,
giroud/perez will play CF most of the time,
walcott/ox/ramsey will have to share the right wing...

but i personally also think that the Ox will get enough minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom