• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tuncay Şanlı

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt12345

hi all;
forget about him, you must offer 10M€ at least (even you can't buy this year because this season will be our club's 100th year so everyone expects a great team...)

about tuncay, he's a great person, never ending energy, dynamic but he needs to develop his football more sometimes he may lose his control during the game...i don't think Wenger will want to see him in Arsenal yet, maybe after a few years..

by the way Sol transfer will be clear in a few days it seems like he will be our player soon...

Abyss

arsenal_hleb said:
but i see from his video sometimes he push forward from the centre. and how can he score so many goals from the left?

Well, you can't rely on him, since he is leaving his place sometimes. This causes some - for the defence, sometimes he scores, like the ones you see in the video.

Maybe you should see also some of Fabio Luciano's goals, CD. Not always from set points. We are still trying to find what Fabio Luciano was doing in the 19 th minute inside the box in Galatasaray game for example. It was not a set point. This makes us score a lot of goals, but concede goals sometimes.

It's OK in the Turkish Super Leagues, since Fenerbahçe is playing 90% of the games against teams that are defeneding with 10 players, but it's a (-) in CL games.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
™}}T£M0o$£{{™ said:
i think if we buy him we will(if not already) have a very versitile midfield. If someone is not playing well most of the time reyes we can sub him without much quality loss.
If one of our attacking players gets injured we can replace that player without much quality loss.

And basically if we got him we would have 6 attacking midfielders in Cesc, Hleb, Rosicky, Reyes, Freddie and Tuncay challeging for 4 spots (if we are to play 4-5-1)

entropy13

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
i have never seen any news about wenger talking about rosicky and suddenly he signs

excactly. And Wenger was said to be talking about Sanli during the France-Turkey Confederations Cup, so his signing would be unlikely.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
YeahBee said:
™}}T£M0o$£{{™ said:
i think if we buy him we will(if not already) have a very versitile midfield. If someone is not playing well most of the time reyes we can sub him without much quality loss.
If one of our attacking players gets injured we can replace that player without much quality loss.

And basically if we got him we would have 6 attacking midfielders in Cesc, Hleb, Rosicky, Reyes, Freddie and Tuncay challeging for 4 spots (if we are to play 4-5-1)

That's a great point.

™}}T£M0o$£{{™

YeahBee said:
™}}T£M0o$£{{™ said:

tuncay can play up front, reyes can play up front...most of them can play in the hole(4-5-1) 4 of them can play LM, 2-3 can play RM...so it can be changed ALOT if someone isnt playing well they will get replayced simple...

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yeah it almost gives us a Harlem Globetrotters approach to tactics won't it. No need to name our lineups 4-4-2 or -4-3-3 or -4-5-1 anymore just VAVAWOOM

entropy13

Established Member
we'll have a choice to rotate and have a bit different lineup for each type of game (Champion's League, Premiership, FA/Carling Cups) if we are to get 6 attacking midfielders, and some that can play upfront

entropy13

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Yeah it almost gives us a Harlem Globetrotters approach to tactics won't it. No need to name our lineups 4-4-2 or -4-3-3 or -4-5-1 anymore just VAVAWOOM

no 1-5-4 as well :lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
But if RVP has a great WC for Holland as a right striker i would like to see him on RM sometimes

asajoseph said:
b) Campbell thinks he's a first team player. He's not good enough to be a first teamer any more. Are we supposed to lie to him to keep him?

Most stupid post i've read in a long time.

'Not good enough to be a first teamer' - either you're wrong or Sven is.

I know whose opinion i value most. :D

entropy13

Established Member
JonnyRockets said:
asajoseph said:
b) Campbell thinks he's a first team player. He's not good enough to be a first teamer any more. Are we supposed to lie to him to keep him?

Most stupid post i've read in a long time.

'Not good enough to be a first teamer' - either you're wrong or Sven is.

I know whose opinion i value most. :D

Sol's still good enough, but in the years to come he may be not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom