• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tuncay Şanlı

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
Sol is NOT good enough, I agree with Asa 100%.

Also, I haven't heard anything about a bid for Tuncay, haven't spoke to my uncle yet.

Tuncay is a wonderful striker, OK winger, kinda like Reyes.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
just get rid of campbell. he is useless. he gets exposed by speedy striker and often fumbles. i appreciate his efforts in the past but its all over.

its funny why are we already linked with a midfielder when the player now we need most is in other position. to be honest we have more than enough midfielders. maybe jus one more left sided mid will do enough to replace pires.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

senderos complements toure well. he dosent fumble and lnik up with toure very well. rather than campbell who fumbles every now and then. remember that run of defeats where every goal conceded is because of campbell falling over or he is not fast enough

otfgoon

Established Member
Sol is good enough, as a first choice defender imho. PS can someone open a Marcos Senna thread.

Legend#1

Established Member
Toure/Senderos were just fine in the CL.

I agree that another CB needs to come to push Senderos.

Sol is slow, immobile, can't jump 1ft off the ground, mentally weak, walks out on his team.

**** that declining ****.

entropy13

Established Member
Legend#1 said:

Sol is slow, immobile, can't jump 1ft off the ground, mentally weak, walks out on his team.

f**k that declining ****.

but this thread is about Tuncay Sanli :wink:

Legend#1

Established Member
entropy13 said:
Legend#1 said:

but this thread is about Tuncay Sanli :wink:

Someone said that if Sol isn't good enough then Senderos isn't.

Which is moronic.

But I agree, this is about my favourite Turkish player.

Arsenalguru

One things for sure, the Turkish team wants to offload him for some millions Euro this summer rather than losting him for free in a year.

Tuncay will go to one of the top European teams that play in CL.

The more news linking him with these top teams, the more Euros the turkish will get from him at the end of the day. :)

asajoseph

Established Member
JonnyRockets said:
asajoseph said:
b) Campbell thinks he's a first team player. He's not good enough to be a first teamer any more. Are we supposed to lie to him to keep him?

Most stupid post i've read in a long time.

'Not good enough to be a first teamer' - either you're wrong or Sven is.

I know whose opinion i value most. :D

Meh, Sven's obviously a genius - after all, he's developed a tactic which dispenses entirely with the use for strikers. So I'm not in the same league as him, admittedly. Seriously, appealing to Sven to back you up? You've not thunk this through, have you...

However, if you'd taken the time to watch any of Sol's performances this season, when he wasn't injured or sulking, you'd probably have seen the same thing that's obvious to pretty much everyone else - the guy is totally over the hill. His lack of pace has become an embarrassment, the timing on his tackles is terrible, and he's hardly a great leader.

Ratinho

Established Member
Yeah Jonny, because Sven's gonna start Sol Campbell is he?

Most stupid post in a long time? Wise up son.

Legend#1 said:

f**k you, you ****.
Did you watch the champions league final? I reckon sol was slightly more than 1ft off the ground when he scored... or do you need to see a replay? pratt.

Ratinho said:
Yeah Jonny, because Sven's gonna start Sol Campbell is he?

Most stupid post in a long time? Wise up son.

if he's that bad, why is he widely recognised as the 3rd best CB in the country? Do you know something that sven doesnt?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

his point is that sol is no longer good enough to last a season. and for arsenal.

Legend#1

Established Member
JonnyRockets said:
Legend#1 said:

f**k you, you ****.
Did you watch the champions league final? I reckon sol was slightly more than 1ft off the ground when he scored... or do you need to see a replay? pratt.

Did you see him against Sunderland,

Kevin Kyle made him look like a mug.

Whag about the last game, where at 1-1, he should have gave away a penalty to Roberts, who has mugged him off in the last 3 meetings they have had.

He scored a header, and so he should have, he was in the right place and anything but a goal would have been a poor effort.

He's going this summer and i'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom