• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Turkish League Thread 18/19

turkish gooner

Table updated after game week 32! Race is hot!

Most crucial games of 33th gameweek;

Trabzonspor vs Beşiktaş

Bursaspor vs Göztepe (Relegation Battle)

Galatasaray vs Başakşehir (winner will be champions)

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Wow, there is really 1 vs 2. on the last matchday.

At the moment Basaksehir is leading 0:1 away against Gala and they are Champions. Gala needs a draw at least.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
****ing suck it Erdo

It is a May classic

Gala are champions again

I saw a little bit of the Turkish league for the first time this season as beIN picked it up to replace their former Serie A package. Still can't say I know too much about it. Galatasaray winning makes Erdogan unhappy?

turkish gooner

I saw a little bit of the Turkish league for the first time this season as beIN picked it up to replace their former Serie A package. Still can't say I know too much about it. Galatasaray winning makes Erdogan unhappy?

yes. He supports Basaksehir and the chairman of Basaksehir is relative of erdogan

Harz

The team that lead the table from week 10 to week 31, Medipol Basaksehir FK, was founded in 2014. The club's chairman is married to Erdogan's niece and most of the club's personnel are AKP (Erdogan's party) members. The government and the Istanbul Metro Municipality have aggressively sponsored Basaksehir, to the extent that now they're the richest club in Turkey. Of course they don't have any fans as a club can't get more plastic, but Erdogan still wants to dominate every aspect of Turkish society so he doesn't care about fans.

At one point of the season, Basaksehir had an 11-point lead on second placed Galatasaray, and Erdogan boasted in an interview how Basaksehir was "the team he founded." So the comeback title win by Galatasaray made the glory even sweeter.

Erdogan is also a Fenerbahce fan so it probably makes him even more miserable.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
yes. He supports Basaksehir and the chairman of Basaksehir is relative of erdogan

The team that lead the table from week 10 to week 31, Medipol Basaksehir FK, was founded in 2014. The club's chairman is married to Erdogan's niece and most of the club's personnel are AKP (Erdogan's party) members. The government and the Istanbul Metro Municipality have aggressively sponsored Basaksehir, to the extent that now they're the richest club in Turkey. Of course they don't have any fans as a club can't get more plastic, but Erdogan still wants to dominate every aspect of Turkish society so he doesn't care about fans.

At one point of the season, Basaksehir had an 11-point lead on second placed Galatasaray, and Erdogan boasted in an interview how Basaksehir was "the team he founded." So the comeback title win by Galatasaray made the glory even sweeter.

Erdogan is also a Fenerbahce fan so it probably makes him even more miserable.

I can see why that must have made a lot of people pretty happy! I'll now have a Turkish team to dislike myself. :D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom