• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Turn on Radio 1

The Mini

Basicly saying Vieira has sorted out Personal terms, its apparantly worked with Figo and Zidane.

Arnie

if u kept in the official thread u would see we talked about it yesterday night. lol

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
How on earth can Madrid agree terms with Vieira before actually making a bid for him ?

According to news reports thats exactly how they got figo, zidane, beckham and ronaldo.

This is all getting way out of control.

Arnie

yeah, it's weird but i guess that shows how much control players have these days

The Mini

Arnie. The fact that i knew almost a week ago about what they said means Bs to you, dont it? I made this topic before I found out the news on Radio 1. Anyways, I didnt know Real usually do that. And anyways, wouldnt it be easier if youl let this topic go into the depths of Arsenal Talk archives? Without me having to add to my several rants to yourself.

P.S. What you said wasnt very funny, so leave out the lol.

Aussie

Established Member
The Mini said:

Many people are lying to themselves and others on this forum. How often do we see people writing LOL after someones post when really it wasnt that funning and they auctually are claiming that they are laughing out loud! I doubt they are very much. Also more and more often i see ROFLMAO now that is going to far. I am yet to see anything so funny on this forum that i found myself rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. However i admit i was ROFLMAO when reggiepaul got busted :lol:

KingReyes

Established Member
Aussie said:
The Mini said:

Many people are lying to themselves and others on this forum. How often do we see people writing LOL after someones post when really it wasnt that funning and they auctually are claiming that they are laughing out loud! I doubt they are very much. Also more and more often i see ROFLMAO now that is going to far. I am yet to see anything so funny on this forum that i found myself rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. However i admit i was ROFLMAO when reggiepaul got busted :lol:

ROFL LMAO!!!!

tox

Aussie said:
The Mini said:

Lol

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom