• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

TV Around The World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I've noticed recently people have been posting about Arsenal games being on TV in various parts of the world. Before the forum crashed we had a thread for details, so here it is again.

ANY help or advise on how to watch Arsenal around the world - please post here (and if whoever it was that dug up a site that listed these things still has it...).

Cheers

thegame24

Established Member
for people in north london, there is a bar in Green lanes/Palmers green called the Sports Zone. my mates say they show alot of Arsenal Saturday games. only found out recently so i havnt had a chance to confirm it yet, ill get back to yall.

beware LOADS of Greeks. :D

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Im very excited, incase AUSSIE gooners haven't had a chance to look SBS are showing the full match reply of the

Arsenal vs Lok. Moscow @ 10:30pm Thursday 11th December

Andrew

thierrys_girl said:
Im very excited, incase AUSSIE gooners haven't had a chance to look SBS are showing the full match reply of the

Well spotted. Still no news whether it's live on ESPN or not. But at least we have the knowledge we can at least see a replay of the match. This is the first champions league match of Arsenal SBS have shown.

n_henry

Andrew said:
thierrys_girl said:

Well spotted. Still no news whether it's live on ESPN or not. But at least we have the knowledge we can at least see a replay of the match. This is the first champions league match of Arsenal SBS have shown.

Um, didn't SBS show the Inter v Arsenal match (first leg where we were humiliated) on a Thursday night? I think they did...I remember crying. :?

thierrys_girl

Established Member
n_henry said:
Andrew said:
thierrys_girl said:

Um, didn't SBS show the Inter v Arsenal match (first leg where we were humiliated) on a Thursday night? I think they did...I remember crying. :?

yeah they did, not that i watched it. I knew that we had lost 3-0 and couldn't bear to watch us suffer.

Hopefully this time it will be different but i do remember last time sbs showed the full match replay of one of our Champion League games it was

Valencia vs Arsenal earlier this year 2-1 to them
it better not end againest us again ( third time lucky hopefully)

Spartan

thegame24 said:
for people in north london, there is a bar in Green lanes/Palmers green called the Sports Zone. my mates say they show alot of Arsenal Saturday games. only found out recently so i havnt had a chance to confirm it yet, ill get back to yall.

beware LOADS of Greeks. :D

you only just found out re??!!! its been showing footie for yrs there, i used to watch the champs lge games there when we were shown on that crap itv digital. havent been for ages though, since my mate got european satelite....sweeeeeeeet :lol:

MTG

since my mate got european satelite....sweeeeeeeet :lol:[/quote]

Very interesting. Any chance of you finding out how much it cost and where your mate got it from? :lol:

Andrew

n_henry said:
Andrew said:
thierrys_girl said:

Oh yeah... I watched it live on ESPN so I wasn't aware of that.

It's good that they're showing Arsenal on SBS because they're not showing it at all on ESPN (Pacific Rim) it seems. ESPN really seem to neglect Arsenal, because the only two matches show at all of Arsenal have been the ones against Inter... whereas all of Inter's matches have been shown. :x

Spartan

MTG said:
since my mate got european satelite....sweeeeeeeet :lol:

Very interesting. Any chance of you finding out how much it cost and where your mate got it from? :lol:[/quote]

my friend works for a satellite company. i'll find out the website, think its quite expensive

ok its www.gammacom.co.uk :wink:

Andrew

Leicester vs. Arsenal is not being shown this week in Australia. :( When it's the same time as the Man Utd and Chelsea games what chance does it have? :x

KoLo28

any news whether arsenal are on espn wednesday night/thurs morning??

i sure as hell hope so!

Andrew

KoLo28 said:
any news whether arsenal are on espn wednesday night/thurs morning??

i sure as hell hope so!

As I said before... no. ESPN never show us and alway show Inter and there's no change this week. We do get a replay on SBS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom